“My birthday meal”

Ranked #87 of 386 Restaurants in Poole
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Superb Thai food served lunch time and evening; very good buffet on Sundays which is cooked when you order from an extensive menu. As good as any top Thai restaurants in the whole area delightful restaurant
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We had a fabulous meal full of flavour absolutely great dining experience. The service was top class. Thank you and very highly recommended to anyone visiting Poole.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

We visited here mid week and most of us chose to eat from the tapas menu which was a fantastic choice. For £12.95 that includes a starter, main and a beer or wine.

The food was delicious and well presented and the menu offered good choice on the tapas special as well as normal courses.

I had the satay chicken and Thai green curry, both of which were excellent.

Service was very good and the atmosphere was nice. We will certain be making this a regular eatery when in Poole :-)

Reviewed 16 December 2017

I have been coming here with friends for for years, the decor is a little tired - I don't think it's changed in all that time - but the food and service remain excellent. The soups have always been a highlight for me but that's not to say the mains aren't great too!

Reviewed 30 November 2017

Been going here for years and usually have a meal once a month. Excellent service, food also excellent. Relaxing atmosphere time to enjoy the experience. Should have a higher rating.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

This place should definitely be higher ranked visited recently and the food was superb !
Very tasty and took me back to travelling in Thailand!
My friend was also very impressed great meal and good service !
Very clean and well presented restaurant !