“Amazing food ”

Casablanca Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 469 Restaurants in Ipswich
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Just wanted to thank you for amazing meal we had last night for my birthday there was 9 of us but all the food came out at the same time fresh and hot, the staff are brilliant & not to expensive came to £129 with drinks! Highly recommended to anyone!

1  Thank Charlotte-Ann R

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Only a short review as I've reviewed Casablanca at least a couple of times in the past. Following our first visit, this place quickly became our favourite Ipswich restaurant - both food & service are excellent & we've been back since quite a few times. After our visit yesterday I haven't really got anything new to report - the food was as usual excellent & the staff really friendly. In spite of managing to tuck away shared starters followed by a rather huge shared mixed platter main, two of us even managed to find a little room for a dessert. We were stuffed but the food here is so good. If you haven't eaten here yet, you should - I thoroughly recommend it.

1  Thank Malcolm M
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The food was super tasty. We ordered a few meze plus a lamb shish to share. Everything was delicious. The restaurant however needs a bit of a revamp. The decor is tired and a bit tatty and the whole place lacks a bit of atmosphere.

1  Thank kazia66
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I went there on Sun 25 March 2018. We ordered a mixed platter for two. When it arrived, it looks like they were running low on Lamb chops..! Considering it cost £29.95.... There were two meagre little lamb chops, a stick of chicken and plenty of the cheap minced meat kebab...+ salads. I think its over priced...The customers are being done over.! However the humus and flat bread was very good... For service 5/10,,, It would have been 9/10 if they did not climb on a ladder and start cleaning bottles on top shelf whilst there were customers eating in the restaurant... The atmosphere is mediocre as the people cooking in the open kitchen had sad long faces, The waitress was chatty, smiling and happy. She tried her very best..
There isn't much of that Lebanese feel about it. The restaurant is basically good upmarket kebab shop. .... France............

2  Thank DjFrance
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I eat here every time I work in Ipswich. It is my favourite restaurant without debiut. The waitress was very polite. love this place great food

2  Thank Ana M