“Awful food!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 8 July 2017

My last experience with this take away was quite a few years ago and I wasn't impressed then. Thought I'd try today and nothing has changed! The food is bland, bland, bland and the chicken balls and ribs are dry. I usually love sesame prawn toast but this stuff was cardboard! I collected my order which was ready on time but the miserable reception I got from the woman on the counter tops this off completely! Never going back!

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Im leaving this review here, because via a certain online company seem to be able to choose what they want to post! 5* for delivery, said one hour but was 20 minutes. But where to begin?
Sweet n Sour Chicken Balls: More like Hockey Pucks and chewing heels off shoes.
Special chow mein: Like chewing liquorice laces with soap flavouring.
Pineapple fritters: A combo of the previous 2, like chewing soapy hockey pucks!
Money wasted, There are people starving in some countries, I couldn't even send it to them, they'd send it back!

1  Thank Karl C
Reviewed 30 December 2016

We ordered our takeaway and given a collection time of 30 minutes. Arrived was met with a smiling face and our order was ready. When we got home everything we ordered was there plus some free prawn crackers.
The meal was excellent as on previous occasions. The fried crispy beef was to die for as were the Singapore noodles.
Will make this our favourite Chinese takeaway.

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

Thought we would give them a try as usually use fusion but after a bad takeaway thought we would try somewhere different. Didn't check the reviews on here before ordering but they seem spot on.

Took two hours to be delivered and wasn't overly hot. Food was there that we ordered but really greasy and bland. It a patch on fusion so think we will be giving them another try.

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Was told delivery was going to take 90 minutes. We were then contacted to advise it would be a further 10 minutes and the food was finally delivered a further 10 minutes later. The chow mein was burnt and other items were cold, can honestly say the worst chinese I have ever eaten. Will not be using them again. There is lots of other Chinese takeaways in the area so why use these again with terrible food and service.