“Worst chinese takeaway I've ever had.”
Review of Mandarin

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

How this takeaway continues trading, I don't know. An hour and a half for delivery. Food very average. A very disappointing meal. Won't be using again!

Reviewed 10 August 2016

I ordered take away from Just Eat. Delivery time was 1.5 hours. Soggy, unspiced, crispy spicy ribs. Overcooked chips. The Kung Po sauce was a pink water that had stained the so called 'chicken' pink. The 'chicken' tasted of fish. I believe the 'chicken' to have been reformed meat due to the grainey texture. Soggy, clumpy rice. This is the worst Chinese food I have ever tasted- and thats all I did was taste it as it was inedible. Firmly deposited in the bin

2  Thank Alison G
Reviewed 14 October 2015 via mobile

Where to start?
I had chicken and mushroom curry with chicken fried rice and a side of chips and nothing was nice at all.
Will never order from them again.
Also I left a note to say to call me when outside as I live in shared accommodation but they chose to ignore that and instead continue to bang very loudly on the door.

Chewy chicken
Chewy stale overcooked chips
Soggy sticky rice.

Worst Chinese food I can ever remember eating.

1  Thank JGD83
Reviewed 18 September 2015

DREADFUL. AVOID. I had to call 3 times today to chase a missing order. I was clearly lied to, as after 55 minutes the food still hadn't arrived.

Spoke to a nice enough bloke, who ultimately wanted to offer 30% off my NEXT order. Why would I want to order with them again and go through this? Ultimately managed to negotiate £9 off CURRENT order, but ended up waiting even longer. Fortunately I'd elected to pay cash on delivery, so we took a stand and turned away the guy at the door.

It's a shame, as their food is great. It's just that their service is downright awful. Lying to a customer is not cool, and it shouldn't take 3 calls to get them to admit something is wrong. I won't be ordering here again.

To be honest, after the debacle, I'm a bit surprised that nobody phoned me back after our refusal to pay, and offered an apology, or offered to honour a future discount/free meal in order to persuade me to give them another chance.

AVOID.

Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

Ordered via telephone. Appeared easy to order but ended up with the wrong food. However the differences was not that different to my order and tasted good. Check your food before the delivery man leaves!!