“Awful.”

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 14 October 2015 via mobile

Where to start?
I had chicken and mushroom curry with chicken fried rice and a side of chips and nothing was nice at all.
Will never order from them again.
Also I left a note to say to call me when outside as I live in shared accommodation but they chose to ignore that and instead continue to bang very loudly on the door.

Chewy chicken
Chewy stale overcooked chips
Soggy sticky rice.

Worst Chinese food I can ever remember eating.

1  Thank JGD83

Reviewed 18 September 2015

DREADFUL. AVOID. I had to call 3 times today to chase a missing order. I was clearly lied to, as after 55 minutes the food still hadn't arrived.

Spoke to a nice enough bloke, who ultimately wanted to offer 30% off my NEXT order. Why would I want to order with them again and go through this? Ultimately managed to negotiate £9 off CURRENT order, but ended up waiting even longer. Fortunately I'd elected to pay cash on delivery, so we took a stand and turned away the guy at the door.

It's a shame, as their food is great. It's just that their service is downright awful. Lying to a customer is not cool, and it shouldn't take 3 calls to get them to admit something is wrong. I won't be ordering here again.

To be honest, after the debacle, I'm a bit surprised that nobody phoned me back after our refusal to pay, and offered an apology, or offered to honour a future discount/free meal in order to persuade me to give them another chance.

AVOID.

Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

Ordered via telephone. Appeared easy to order but ended up with the wrong food. However the differences was not that different to my order and tasted good. Check your food before the delivery man leaves!!

Reviewed 2 July 2015

I ordered food today which I normally do Online via Just me...On a number of occassions they forget to give me all my food which I have ordered and paid for in ADVANCE! This has happened on two occasions and on other occasions the staff are rude and cannot do their job properly. The boys and girls that work there need training on how to check peoples order and then send for delivery. The delivery man is fantastic and always does his job well. Today my food was missing which I had clearly paid for ...the rude girl who has no manners suggested it IS my order they always get wrong!!
Well my dear and people that work there please learn how to read my order. On both occasions they get my order wrong. Advice ...LEARN TO READ PEOPLE'S ORDERS AND STOP BLAMING UR CUSTOMERS!!! RUDE STAFF!!
I will never order my food from here ever again!!

Reviewed 5 June 2015 via mobile

Used the just eat app to order food, via mandarin the food arrived hot but missing food tried to rearrange food to be sorted but was told thAt it would take a hour as they were busy. The food itself was very tasty but customer service not as good. Worth the money, well the portion size was good and the mixture was well worth it.