USD 61
pentahotel Ipswich(Ipswich)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
USD 91
USD 171
Bentley Tower Hotel(Ipswich)(Great Value!)
USD 72
Sorrel Horse Inn(Ipswich)(Great Value!)
USD 91
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
USD 46
PremierInn.com
1,242 results
All reviewsspa breakspa facilitiesgarden roomhunting lodgehousing estatesteam roomswimming poolthe main hotelleisure clubcream tealeisure centrea bit tiredlovely groundslick of paintbreakfast was buffet styleevening meallovely hotel
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Stayed for a spar weekend with my wife. Paid for a executive room as treat for my wife. All night was shouting and screaming in passages in hotel. Made complaint nobody could be bothered to respond. Even to say sorry for your poor stay. Got your money and don’t care anymore.
Upon arrival there was no cups in room, shampoo, robes, slippers (both should be included in spar package) very little on tea tray glad I took my own sweeteners as only had 2 sugars and 3 tea bags.
Think again gave them almost a week for manager to contact me. But has not bothered to contact. Came away from a spar weekend more stressed than when we went AVOID

Room Tip: Not when wedding.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
gm_belstead, General Manager at Muthu Belstead Brook Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear paulhuk,

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to review our hotel and I can only apologise for the issues you experienced.
I would be grateful if you could contact me on gm.belstead@muthuhotels.com in order that I communicate with you personally.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Via a Groupon offer, managed to experience this hotel, kind of in the middle of nowhere.
We got to make use of the swimming pool, restaurant and bedrooms. The hotel was good but just that.

Rooms felt a bit outdated, however we couldn't fault the staff and the service.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SherwinSacki

Dear Sherwinsacki,

Thank you for your review of our hotel.
We are currently undergoing a refurbishment of our bedrooms which I am sure will address the outdated bedrooms.
I am however, delighted you could not fault the staff and service.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Got married at the hotel this weekend and had a fantastic time. We were looked after from as soon as we arrived to when we left. Recommend this place to anyone who wants to get married and the whole place was decorated superbly. A massive thank you to Pulkit, Charlotte and everyone at the hotel for making our day so special

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
gm_belstead, General Manager at Muthu Belstead Brook Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear Nyssa W,

Thank you for your kind words. I am thrilled you enjoyed your wedding and I have seen the photos on Facebook and they are amazing.
I am delighted that you chose to both Pulkit and Charlotte in your review, as General Manager I am very proud of them both and am delighted our customers are recognising the great job they are doing.

Wish you all the very best for the future.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Have had many a bad meal and terrible service here in the past. Even after Christmas, however Saturday was different. The staff were rushing around and looked short staffed but were brilliant.
The food was ok but nothing special, but fairly priced. The new manager was talking to people making them feel welcome and spoke to us. lets just hope he stays as they do not last long.

I think we will be back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
gm_belstead, General Manager at Muthu Belstead Brook Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Angelacar0l,

Thank you for your most kind 5 star review of our restaurant.
I am pleased you had the opportunity to meet Glen our new Food and Beverage Manager, he has only been with us a couple of weeks but is already making a really positive impact and I am delighted that you have acknowledged this.
We are implementing new menus really soon and hope that you will return to be able to enjoy them.

Thank you again for your review.

JasonStringer

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Went to meet friends for lunch today.
I really feel for them because they have apologised to us so many times for the food.
The lunch was some sort of chicken soup which was very greasy floating on the top. The main was roast beef (boil in the bag) with carrots, broccoli, green beans, roast pots and pudding. Dessert was lemon cheesecake or selection of sorbets. The dinner had an abundance of carrots on all 4 plates. The cheesecake was acceptable and the sorbets ok. But the table had been booked a week. This was all they could offer no menu whatsoever.
What really gets me is the room and setting are delightful, lovely linen, really comfy chairs all set in a stunning wood panel room. Then NO menu and what did come out was appalling. What is going on for a hotel status????
Our friends are actually staying and cannot believe that this is what is on offer. We all left most of the food and the waitor said he was oh serving......he knew we were NOT impressed.
Would not choose or recommend eating here again. Such a shame because it was a special meet up after many years and lots of health issues on both sides.
This hotel needs a serious shake up on the restaurant front.
From the car park I would say the thing keeping it going is the Leisure centre which apparently is very good.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Sheila H

Dear Sheila H,

Thank you for your review of our hotel and apologies for not meeting your expectation on this occasion.
I started in January and am aware that there is work to be done.
We are currently in the process of changing all the menus throughout the hotel, which will both increase the choice and the quality of food we offer. On top of this we have employed a new Food and Beverage Manager to improve the service levels, he started last week and has already made a positive impact.
Regarding your lunch, apologies for not offering a menu, this I accept is not correct and will not happen again. From my investigations, our waiter I understand did adjust your bill due to the problems you encountered so I am pleased he was able to make a gesture to go some way the rectify the situation.
I do hope that you will give us a second chance as I believe we can get it right in future with the changes we are implementing.