“Lovely”

92 Noodle Bar
Ranked #3 of 469 Restaurants in Ipswich
Price range: USD 13 - USD 26
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Very attentive staff, friendly and offered us advice on the menu. As it was a Wednesday it wasn’t very busy, and we were served quickly, red wine and tap water, with prawn toasts to start followed by sweet and sour chicken, duck in hoi sin sauce, special fried rice and beef chow mien. The food was lovely and we couldn’t mange it all, one serving will serve two people so order wisely. Very clean, reasonably priced and worth another visit in the future.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We had a wonderful night at 92. The food was flavourful and there certainly was plenty of it, and the service was wonderful and cheerful. We most certainly will be back again!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Great food a hidden gem. Service was good, prices are good and the food is lovely a definite must to go and try. The noodles are delicious.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Yes, I like noodles. When I stayed in UK, the most missing food is noodles. So the place for me to eat such kind of food is here, 92 noodles bar.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

My wife and I have eaten at this restaurant many times and have never been disappointed. (that is great praise indeed, coming from my Chinese wife, I can tell you)