“Delicious!”
Review of Chish'n'Fips

Chish'n'Fips
Ranked #4 of 229 Restaurants in Llandudno
Description: Ben, Lisa & Karmen would like to introduce to you Chish'n'Fips! We are a family run Fish and Chip shop at the heart of Craig Y Don. The ONLY Traditional British chippy in Craig Y Don serving proper fish and chips... the BRITISH way.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food all freshly cooked. Very friendly staff who kindly gave our kids a free carton of drink whilst we waited. Highly recommended.

1  Thank T B

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

What a lovely fish and chip lunch. All three fish and chips bought were beautiful. Also the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Would definitely return if we come back to Llandudno :)

1  Thank Lovefoodlot
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Ok, so I'm a white van man, and as such, its basically an unwritten law that I must know which chippys are good and which are not. I have sampled the delights and disasters of chip shops all over North wales and NW england. NONE compare to this one. Yes there are good chip shops, no doubt, but consistently Chish & Fips have the most gorgeous fish, chips and other sundry delights (some pretty unusual;) . If you're in Llandudno, make a bee line for this chippy. I know i do.

1  Thank David W
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We have always had lovely fish and chips here! Lovely guy who runs it,always pleasant. I do find the fish can differ in size but that's how they come in but always really delicious.

1  Thank bizzyfrizz
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

As I’m staying in Llandudno for a break, I searched for a good takeaway online.. This one had good reviews.. I’m sorry to say that the haddock was awful! Didn’t seem cooked well enough & the batter was soggy!
Chips were nice though, I won’t be returning

1  Thank Angie2562