All reviews brewers fayre disabled room sea view lady on reception short drive evening meal comfortable bed family room north wales good nights sleep no lift wi fi following morning night's sleep stayed here for nights car park lovely hotel
Reviewed 22 February 2017

Hotel with adequate parking, ideal location for our stay as we were attending two shows at the Venue Cymru theatre about 1.3 miles away. Brewers Fayre Inn next door has a good choice of food and is also very popular with locals. Gets busy at weekends.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

we stayed for 2 nights in February and could not have been more pleased, from speaking to maria on reception who was most helpful with advise about a future stay and local taxis, to checking out. we had a front room with a sea view over looking little orm. the room was slightly bigger than an average premier inn and the service including the brewers fayre was better than some other hotels. a nice walk into llandudno but get a taxi back. would recomend

Reviewed 18 February 2017

The hotel mentioned was at a lovely location overlooking the sea, with ample parking. The hotel receptionist Phoebe and Roger were very helpful, efficient and friendly couldn't do enough for you. I would certainly use just the hotel again

Reviewed 15 February 2017

The hotel is in a great position on the outskirts of Llandudno so quite with a good view, on arrival we were put in a disabled room, after a quick word at reception we were moved to a standard, ku8uu8grt li.8h8ogh88ogh9g988gog89

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a few nights with family to relax and unwind. Upon arrival we were greeted by a friendly member of staff on the desk who checked us in quickly. We were given clear directions to our room and the number was shown to us rather than said aloud so that other people couldn't hear which I thought was a great safety feature!

The room was clean and smelt fresh. There was a kettle provided with cups, glasses, teaspoons and a selection of sachets for tea and coffee. There was a small TV provided and a desk. The room was quite dark even with the lights on. This was most noticeable in the bathroom where only one light was provided which meant you had to shower more or less in darkness!

The beds were comfortable although not as comfortable as the adverts had lead me to believe. The first night I had a very restless sleep due to the mattress being quiet firm and on the first morning I woke up with back ache but I put this down to my body adjusting to a firmer bed than I'm used to. I slept better on the second night but, unfortunately, was awoken at 8:12am by the fire alarm being tested which, quite frankly, scared the living daylights out of me!!! At no point did anyone warn us that this would happen during our stay which I feel is a major oversight.

Our room was front facing which gave a beautiful view of little Orme. Sadly, we also had a view (and an earful!) of a very busy main road. Thankfully this quietened down in the evening but it's something to bear in mind if you are a particularly light sleeper.

The bathroom was a decent size and had a fantastic shower. Soap is provided which smells lovely too. Fresh towels are available daily (just leave used towels in the bath and they'll be replaced) or, if you're eco conscious, you can reuse them by just hanging them up. There was no shaver point in the bathroom. Also, sheets of toilet paper are provided rather than a roll which is a slight inconvenience.

The staff are very friendly and happy to help in any way that they can. In reception there is a vending machine and a selection of leaflets about the local area.

I paid £8.99 for the breakfast, which I have reviewed separately, but I would think carefully as the food quality is only average. If you want quality over convenience, it may be worth popping into town and finding something there.

Overall, this is a lovely hotel in a beautiful area and only a short distance by car or foot (be warned - the hill is very steep!) from the beach front. I would definitely recommend it.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family