“Who knew cakes could taste this good?”
Review of The Lemon Tree

The Lemon Tree
Ranked #89 of 230 Restaurants in Llandudno
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great cakes, friendly service and lovely alice-in-wonderland style. Made us smile! Will definitely be back....

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped for coffee break after walking around the town. The prices are very reasonable and the menu varied. The café latte is on the weak side more milk than coffee. The customer service needs working on with bad language at till a and a lacklustre attitude.

3  Thank Thomas J
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here twice now, and it’s a lovely little cafe. It’s cosy inside with very easy access to toilets (somewhere my nana would like to go) and the staff really are lovely. The cakes all look lovely in the glass cabinet and the whole place is really clean and tidy. Each time I’ve been there has been spaces outside making it super easy to access the cafe too.

1  Thank Sarah D
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Staffing in the kitchen needs reviewing as a lunch time wait of almost an hour to be served seems to be acceptable. We were not the only table asking how much longer we had to wait before the food would materialise. When the food did arrive, 4 out of 5 items on each plate were cold. We had ordered a different dish each, so you would expect them to have got one of them hot.To be honest it’s mainly a choice of different breakfasts even on the lunch menu.
Shame. It all looked so promising from the outside, and I don’t recall that we took our coats off either.

7  Thank Annie P
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had breakfast here during our stay in Llandudno. I had the all day breakfast and she had the healthy breakfast. All of the food was excellent, with one exception. The sausage! It didn’t look dangerous, until I tried to cut it on two. I would have been better off using an axe! Having managed to cut it in two I wasn’t taking any chances in cutting it again. It would have flown off my plate and serious injury would have occurred to anyone in its way. I decided to test the strength of my teeth and eat it anyway, and I’m happy to announce that all my teeth are still intact. Despite the sausage experience we would eat here again, with the agreement that they don’t reheat yesterday’s food.