“Love it ”

Ranked #190 of 438 Restaurants in Eastbourne
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We visit every Thursday on our college break. Service is always excellent and love the staff there. Always welcome us with a grin. Service is quick even on busy days and the food is lovely. The buy one get one free burger deal is excellent as it works out on average £4 per burger when it’s normally £8 per burger. Will be back when half term is over and won’t stop visiting every Thursday until college is over. Then we will be back throughout summer! Thank you for always being such a welcoming pub/restaurant

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Came in on Monday afternoon.. another fantastic visit, service and food is great.. love the interaction with Laura and Gemma, they really are great at what they do, we had a challenge pudding this time, me and the girls shared it, it was a brain freezing challenge I believe, was huge and naughty we loved it, see you soon rodmill

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

All the staff here are brilliant. Laura and gem were lovely and couldnt do enough for you. All very welcoming. There were 15 of us eating and all the meals were brought out together so no one was waiting!!. The food was absolutely gorgeous. All in all...great meal. Lovely staff. Will definately go again. Thankyou.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

While stuck in traffic as I went towards the Eastbourne General Hospital, I noticed the pub/restaurant off to the right and as I was early I thought I’d give it a try - never having been there before.
I parked round the back in the good sized carpark, then made my way into the restaurant via the double doors at the back. The rear entrance was a disgraceful mess with loads of discarded fag ends strewn all over the place. Smokers at fault Plus there did not appear to be a cigarette bin for such garbage.
Inside was better ! I was served very quickly and asked where I would like to sit. It was not very busy so I sat near one of the large TV’s.
I had the “Lunch Club” two-course meal for £4.99 which was great value and the meal very tasty too. The interior was clean , so too the toilet.
The “service” was not outstanding, but suited the establishment.
I would have no trouble going back.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Had dinner here last week and it was good! We all enjoyed what we ate and it was very reasonably price especially when you have a 33% off voucher.. staff we friendly and the food is good! They even have Man vs Food style challenges! We will be returning at some point..