“Excellent food at sensible prices”

Morgans Restaurant Bistro
Ranked #6 of 425 Restaurants in Eastbourne
Cuisines: Italian, British
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2017

This Italian restaurant is a bit of a throw back with food from the 1970's. My veal Milanese was perfect and my wife's scampi was just like she used to get before Italian restaurants moved more up market.

The service was delightful and very efficient.

All in all an excellent place for dinner.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

On now numerous visits I and my friends have found a very welcoming atmosphere and have found the young staff and Management happy to accommodate our culinary requests; if for example we wished to modify a menu dish to suit our tastes they did without complaint and executed it to a high standard.The wine list is comprehensive and reasonable in price. The Restaurant is open all afternoon and is ideal for a late Lunch or early evening meal and at no time did we feel rushed. Booking is advised, particularly at week ends.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Was staying in Eastbourne recently and thought we'd try out Morgans as had read some good reviews. Hadn't booked so lovely server told us to wait in the bar opposite and to come over as soon as we saw someone leave. It was worth the wait. It was quite late and I was starting to lose my appetite but ended up ordering THE BEST pizza I'd ever eaten...the Cappriciosa. Not too big, not too small, crispy, and no skimping on the toppings. Just delicious. Husband had the tenderest, melt-in-the-mouth liver. Great service, great atmosphere. Would highly recommend a visit.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

We went with friends from France last week, we have been many times but this was their first visit. As usual the service and the food were excellent. The a' la carte menu is very comprehensive but we all chose one of the starters from the specials board which was avocado, prawn in a a creamy sauce and then baked. So good!!!! Main courses and sweets were just as good. Thoroughly recommended. Staff are so attentive. Thankyou

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went for the fist time on Saturday 29th WOW from start to finish I cannot fault anything
Staff, food steak cooked perfect,house red top notch price wise spot on
Can't recommend this restaurant enough
All ready booked to come back with friends