1,555 results
All reviews pla pla buggy service koh samui golf cart buggy drivers private pool in villa dining kids club once in a lifetime steep hill our honeymoon breathtaking views bedroom villa main restaurant thai restaurant family villa beach restaurant
Reviewed 12 December 2017

My husband and I just returned from a 3-night stay at the Four Seasons in Koh Samui. This was our first visit to Thailand and we ended the trip here. If you have a chance to visit this Four Seasons, I highly recommend it.

PROS
1. LOCATION. Depends on what you seek - but if you are content to stay at the resort, you can be assured that you will be able to relax, swim, and enjoy your time.
2. THE TEAM. We think the employees here may be the kindest staff, going above & beyond to ensure we were well taken care of. As an example, I had a slight cold, and the staff (specifically a kind woman named Rainbow) helped me locate a cold medicine at a local pharmacy, dispatched someone out to the pharmacy & delivered it to my room. This exceptional service and while I hope other TripAdvisor customers don't get a cold, I think it represents their attention to customer care.
3. THE FOOD. Breakfast buffet was delicious - Thai foods, traditional eggs, French pastries, muesli, yogurt, abundant fresh fruits, made to order items, congee, etc. Overlooking the beach is a Mediterranean restaurant, and it was great to have an option that was not only Thai dishes.
4. THE ROOM. We got upgraded to a room with a private villa overlooking the ocean. It was the single coolest hotel room I've ever stayed at in my life, and I'm fortunate to have stayed at some great places around the world. Imagine a room with a private deck, private lap pool, multiple seating options, outside fridge & coffee maker....
5. THE POOL AREA. In addition we went to the public pool area. It was fantastic to see so many options with shade and we appreciated the ability to stretch out on huge chaise lounges, under shade. The infinity pool was gorgeous and the ocean views unbeatable.

CONS
1. NO CHILDRENS POOL AREA. Not a huge deal - but just mentioning this. I was a bit surprised there was not an adult-only pool option. Kids should be able to play & have fun in a pool. One family's kids got out of control (literally screaming back and forth across the pool, for more than 1 hour). We notified the Four Seasons management & they immediately jumped in, and addressed it with the family, who then managed their kids to normal kid-level playing. Screaming kids discouraged us from spending more time at the pool - but we did have a private pool which was AWESOME and QUIET.
2. MAYBE LOCATION? For travelers who want to spend time in Koh Samui, just know it's not walkable - you'd need a cab. Not a huge deal, but something to consider. I think if you stay at the Four Seasons you'd want to remain at your resort - and this would be irrelevant for you.

AWESOME hotel - AWESOME staff- AWESOME experience DESERVING of a PERFECT SCORE!! THanks to Jeff & team for a great stay!! Also loved that GM hosted cocktail hour- thank you!!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank lovethat
KohSamuiTeam, Resort Manager at Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Dear Lovethat,

I truly appreciate how well you captured our Resort in your review. At Four Seasons, we strive to meet and exceed each of our guests’ expectation and I am so pleased that we succeeded in this occasion with you. Thank you for your kind review, I will be happy to share it with all the staff – particular Rainbow, as there is no better motivation that the message of a job well done.

Although the hilliness of the Resort can sometimes be a challenge, I trust that the views from all areas of the Resort were some compensations.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the disappointment and discomfort regarding your pool experience. I am pleased to inform you that the upgrade of the facilities is under review including the newest additional of "Adult Pool" in different area of the Resort. We really hope for you to come back and have a difference experience.

Thank you for sharing your experience while you were here with us in Koh Samui. I trust that our future visitors will find it very useful and encouraging.

Looking forward to seeing you back with us soon.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Stayed there for 3 nights at the end of Nov. Great service. Beautiful rooms, great amenities. Excellent spa. Room service was so-so but restaurant dining was excellent. Highly recommended for couples. Great activities - tried muay thai and yoga and both instructors were excellent.

Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
KohSamuiTeam, Resort Manager at Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Dear Shaifali N,

I am glad that you enjoyed the overall experience at our Resort, and particular happy to read that you also took the chance to explore Muay Thai kickboxing and Yoga sessions with An and Sayun - I personally agree with you that both of them are amazing and many guests love them, too!

Thank you for your feedback and we do hope to see you soon in Koh Samui.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

It was every bit & more of what we had expected from our family vacation during our stay at the Four Seasons Koh Samui. Starting with the online check-in to the quickest check-in at arrival (complimented by the breath taking view!) to being whisked away in golf carts, surprise upgrade (huge plus for our teenage daughter to have her own private room), assistance to setup the chat line, welcoming with champagne, tour of our villa, and above all the courteous staff in the world. Our spa treatments were divine, the once in a blue moon dinner was spectacular, the b'fast buffets & room service (pizza was daughter's staple), & dinners were awesome! Can't imagine any other resorts to stay after being spoiled at the Four Seasons...the bar has been set really high!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
KohSamuiTeam, Resort Manager at Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear rturun,

I am happy to read about your memorable vacation that you and your family experienced at our Resort. We hope to be able to welcome you back very soon to Koh Samui!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 5 December 2017

Superb stay at Four Seasons. Could not ask for better attention from staff. Villa, with incredible views and private infinity pool, was outstanding----including incredible bathtub for two! Resort in paradise...

Dear douglascraigb,

I am so happy to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us! Thanks so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience. I will share your kind words with the staff who will be delighted to know that their services have been so well received.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 2 December 2017

Stayed 3 nights here and loved every minute of it! The staff were amazing as was the resort. Room was perfect and had everything we could have ever needed and the staff were more than accommodating.

My boyfriend had planned our proposal and all the staff were so helpful in planning prior to our arrival and during our stay. They kept the whole thing a surprise and assisted in any way possible. It was perfect!

Concierge were also exceptional, always happy and smiling and making conversation.

A special thank you to Nicha and team who helped plan the perfect proposal for us, it all ran smoothly and couldn't have been better!

The whole experience was very personal and it was best 3 days out of our travels.

Definitely recommend!

1  Thank Monica P

Dear Monica P,

Wow, Proudly – I have to say that our Concierge team, especially Nicha were blown away by your kind words of appreciation. Thank you also for letting us to be part of your special occasion and we all hope to welcome you both back to this "Paradise" soon.

Thank you again for your kind review.