“Great location, quiet for kids to sleep despite...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Condo/Apartment -
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 5
Cabo Roig, Orihuela Costa, Costa Blanca, Province of Alicante, Valencian Country

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
CHRIS W
“POOR MANAGEMENT, POOR MAINTENANCE, POOR CLEANING”
Reviewed 15 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

Poor Maintenance and Management of the apartment, corridor ceiling tiles hanging down, apartment door handle broken, balcony door lock and shutter not working, but an auxiliary lock had been added to the balcony door. Air conditioning in the bedroom not working because the remote control was missing. bathroom light not working, roof terrace was dirty and 2 of the 3 sun beds were either damaged or broken.A key for the safe was not available, despite politely asking for a safe key every day of our 10 day stay we did not receive one, but we did get a different excuse most days. The apartment had not been cleaned properly, e.g we found spilled coffee on the kitchen floor.
The missing safe key was the biggest problem, only a fool would leave money and valuables in a holiday apartment, so we had to keep everything with us during our holiday, not the best way to relax!

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
19 Jul 2017
Dear Chris
Firstly my sincere apology For the discomfort of your stay
As your property manager ,I am shocked to hear of these complaints vía a review ,without any knowledge of any of this
Reception are there to help ,however it was me you booked the apart through,therefore do not understand why I did not hear From you the duración of your stay? That is what I am here For .
You could have messaged me at any time
The Auxillary lock you mentíon is in Fact a more secure locking system than a filmsy patio door lock ,that burgalars find very easy to enter on
That is why We had the screw in lock in the first place,not that in the last 8 yrs have We had any problems like that.
With re to safe key,you should have been told By reception We do not have one ,not promised one or excuses ,however If I was a person with those Kind of concerns ,I would check with property manager before I booked my holiday,to be certain as not all aparts have safes.
The Air con remote is there now & no one has complained before or after your visit,it is so Hot now ,it impossible to live without,again had you messaged me or called me I would have come & searched For it ,as it may have been put out of view.
Light bulbs go all the time ,And I am sure although not reception Job They would have put a New one in For you.
Unfortunately in June I was not at work due to family health issues so i did not do a final check before your arrival,For which I am very very sorry
My cleaner is in serious troubles with me!
Cleaning is my pasión so i am pleased you pointed out that there was a coffee stain on floor,so i can address For future
I am available at any time If you wish to discuss any further,also would like to offer you a Free week end If you would like
Best Wishes Tracey
Eric N
“Great location, quiet for kids to sleep despite being in middle of everything.”
Reviewed 24 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Clean, great location, quiet, beautiful place. Great beaches near by, shopping centre great for kids, restaurants nice, good atmosphere, pool nice too. Private roof area with loungers great.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
24 Aug 2016
Hi Eric
Many Thanks For your review
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay
Hope to See you again sometime
Regards Tracey & Angie x
Angela628
Newport, United Kingdom
“Lovely Apartment”
Reviewed 23 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Just returned from Cabo Roig after a great week in a lovely apartment. Spacious and well situated apartment. Easy to book and good contact with owner. Will definitely be returning.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The general situation and the roof top area.
Liked least: Would have like the facilities of a safe
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
23 May 2016
Oh Angela
I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay
Thank you For taking Good Care of the apartment
Hope to see you again some sunny Day :)
Tracey
doug80820...
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Great holiday and perfect place to stay, home from home”
Reviewed 1 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We had a few apprehensions prior to the holiday due to it being different to what we would normally do, but there was actually no need.. The resort has everything you could want, the Beaches lovely (10-15min walk) plenty of bars, restaurants all on your doorstep, so perfect.

The big plus though was the apartments themselves, so many times you stay in hotels that I find are lacking, well this was the opposite, from the reception area, swimming pool to the apartment itself, all very clean and the apartment spacious and homely.

Tracey & Angie gave us a lovely welcome on arrival and made sure you had everything you needed and to be honest, I felt at home from the word go, so a big thanks to them and we will definitely be doing it again!!

Here's to next year

Liked least: No dislikes
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Lisa T
“An early hours arrival met with a welcome full of sunshine”
Reviewed 12 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

The whole deal was good value met with a sincere welcome albeit at 12.45am, Angie was all you could ask for as a host warm friendly and remembered your name, her honest recomendations of local bars and restuarants were spot on, she genuinely enjoyed her job and it showed, she couldn't speak highly enough of her boss Tracy who runs a good venue the ultimte moment was finding tea bags in our room, soley down to Tracy according to the amazing Angie. You got what you paid for and the bounus of a great team running the properties.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing