“Delicious Traditional Pho”
Review of Trang Restaurant

Trang Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 83 Restaurants in North Lakes
Reviewed 14 December 2017

I’d been told about the beef pho served at Trang Restaurant and was not disappointed. We ordered the Beef Pho, Spring Rolls and Mongolian Beef. All the food we ordered was delicious, fresh, hot and delivered with a smile, and very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

While our seating area was rather dark, the food was fantastic. The crispy chicken and rice was superb. The laksa was also amazing. Service was excellent as well. Finally, the large selection of condiments was also a plus, allowing us to spice our food to our hearts content. Will be returning soon!

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

We ducked in for a break from shopping and we had never been before, and the coffee was awesome (which I will admit was a pleasant surprise) and the beef pho was everything I hoped for.
Busy little place, and they tables took quite awhile to be cleared, but service was friendly and food/drinks where We will be back!

Reviewed 25 September 2017

A casual restaurant located at the Coles end of Westfield North Lakes. The food is excellent, friendly staff, quick service with authentic herbs and spices for a delicious meal made by professional cooks.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has tons of atmosphere, I did not expect such a good experience in a shopping centre, far from the usual fare. I had the chicken Laksa which was perfection, although I could not finish my meal The serves were generous and well presented. I would recommend this place to anyone who likes traditional food.