“Yummy!”
Review of Trang Restaurant

Trang Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 83 Restaurants in North Lakes
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

We ducked in for a break from shopping and we had never been before, and the coffee was awesome (which I will admit was a pleasant surprise) and the beef pho was everything I hoped for.
Busy little place, and they tables took quite awhile to be cleared, but service was friendly and food/drinks where We will be back!

Reviewed 25 September 2017

A casual restaurant located at the Coles end of Westfield North Lakes. The food is excellent, friendly staff, quick service with authentic herbs and spices for a delicious meal made by professional cooks.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has tons of atmosphere, I did not expect such a good experience in a shopping centre, far from the usual fare. I had the chicken Laksa which was perfection, although I could not finish my meal The serves were generous and well presented. I would recommend this place to anyone who likes traditional food.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

While we live several suburbs away, whenever we call at Westfield North Lakes and venture past Trang Restaurant, it is always busy; so we decided to give them a try. We did have to wait a few minutes to get a table inside the restaurant, but it was well worth the wait.
Both meals were delicious and the service was reasonably quick. I can recommend the crispy skin chicken and rice. We will certainly be back the next time we are at the Centre.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

Went for lunch with a friend. We both had satay chicken & rice which was spicy and very tasty. We thoroughly enjoyed the food. Staff were friendly, and service quick. One slight miscalculation by staff meant our spring roll entrees arrived 2 minutes after our main meal, but nevertheless we still enjoyed the food.