“Great meal and service”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a great meal here on a rainy night. Staff were welcoming and helpful and the food was delicious. My daughter devoured her kids bolognaise, and she is a tough critic when it comes to bolognaise - she has had a few in her time!

My pizza was tasty and the beer was as well.

Not cheap, but no where in stavanger is.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I ate a late lunch here on a rainy Stavanger day. Service was professional, the location convenient and the food was fresh and delicious. I thoroughly enjoyed my pizza and my wife had a fantastic seafood soup. The house wine was very nice. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Very good italian food with a central location close to the Skagen Brygge. I reccomend the tagliatele with shrimp and pestosauce!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

This is the best pizza in town! I tried severals and this one is far away my favourite place. 4 cheese and prosciutto are the best ones ;)

Reviewed 29 June 2018

We walked in at 18:30 and were quickly seated. After reviewing the menus, we ordered 1 caprese salad and 1 pizza Quattro carne, (both to share), 1 glass of house red and one beer. The drinks with water came almost immediately with the food following in due course. The salad and pizza were both good and very tasty. This was enough food for the two of us.