USD 376
USD 496
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Scandic Stavanger City(Stavanger)(Great Value!)
USD 440
ScandicHotels.com
USD 224
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsexcellent locationcentral locationthe busnespresso machinethird floorshopping areaexcellent breakfastfree wifirecommend this hotelrooms are cleannice hotelbusiness rooma great stayhotel roomstayed here for nightsnice roomstavanger city
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at thon maritime stavanger. We had a lovely room even if a bit far from the lift. The breakfast was good and the staff friendly. The complimentary fruits and drinks were most welcomed after a walk.
Hope they continue to this for the whole chain. Most recommended.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Stein R, General Manager at Thon Hotel Maritim, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear "fenchew"
Thank you for staying at Thon Hotel Maritim and thank you for your reply. I really appreciated your comments on room and breakfast.. I will of course forward your comments to my staff.
We have started renovation and are looking forward to gradually present a modern and colorful "new" Thon Hotel Maritim late 2018. Our first 120 rooms are ready for our guests. During 2018 all our hotel rooms, out-door area, brekafast room, lounge, meeting rooms and front desk are going to be "new", colorful and modern. We are also going to build a fitness room - with the best view in town - on our top floor .

Reviewed 19 June 2018

its a small and cozy hotel, and the location is close to the Breiavannet with little trafic. Quiet place and the sevice was 100% with good breakfast. It was only 3 min away from sentrum. Perfect. I will be back. The hotel lays only 2 min from the railway.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back side
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank gunhildhageland
Stein R, General Manager at Thon Hotel Maritim, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear "gunhildhageland"
Thank you for staying at Thon Hotel Maritim and thank you for your great reply. I really appreciated your comments on both location, staff/service, room and breakfast.. I will of course forward your comments to my staff.
We have started renovation and are looking forward to gradually present a modern and colorful "new" Thon Hotel Maritim during 2018. Our first 80 rooms are already ready for our guests and additional 42 roms are ready in 3 weeks. During 2018 all our hotel rooms, brekafast rooms, lounge, meeting rooms and front desk are going to be "new", colorful and modern. In 7th floor we'll open a fitness center with "the best wiev in town".
Thank you again for staying with us and I hope to see you again next time

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Spent 2 nights at the end of May. Usually I stay at Thon Hotel Stavanger but the Hotel was fully booked. I compare both Hotels as I am a Thon member. Rooms need upgrading. Breakfast quality was a joke compared with Thon Hotel Stavanger. Breakfast staff were not present. Why should I spend more money for something worth much less?

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear "Pierre S"
Thank you for staying at Thon Hotel Maritim and thank you for your reply. Thon Hotels have 2 hotels in Stavanger - Thon Hotel Maritim and Thon Hotel Stavanger.
I am sorry - due to almost fully booked hotel - you did not on of our newly renovated hotel rooms. We have started renovation and are looking forward to gradually present a modern and colorful "new" Thon Hotel Maritim. Our first 80 rooms are ready for our guests and additional 42 rooms are ready in 3 weeks. During 2018 all our hotel rooms, brekafast room, lounge, meeting rooms and front desk are going to be "new", colorful and modern.
I am happy you are staying at Thon Hotels when visiting Stavanger and hope to see you again in a Thon Hotel next time.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

It is a short distance from Train Station & Flybus Station. Across from a large lake with lots of geese, a large water works in the middle of lake. The rooms are recently renovated. The beds are very comfortable & lots of lighting. The breakfast area is large with HOT food, lots of cold cuts, cheeses, etc., etc. It is a very good value in many ways. The staff is very helpful PLUS very friendly. We highly recommend this THON HOTEL.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Stein R, General Manager at Thon Hotel Maritim, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear "RANCHET"
Thank you for staying at Thon Hotel Maritim and thank you for your reply. I really appreciated your comments on both location, staff/service, room and breakfast. I will of course forward your comments to my staff.
We have started renovation and are looking forward to gradually present a modern and colorful "new" Thon Hotel Maritim late 2018. Our first 80 rooms are ready and additional 42 is ready for our guests in 3 weeks. During 2018 all our hotel rooms, brekafast room/kitchen, lounge, meeting rooms, outdoor area, and front desk are going to be "new", colorful and modern. We are also going to build a fitness room - with the best view in town - on our top floor .

Reviewed 11 June 2018

I always stay at this hotel when I visit Stavanger as I always have a good stay there. The staff are excellent, friendly and professional, the rooms are clean and the breakfast substantial. The only caveat is that the hot food at breakfast is rarely hot and the bacon can be over-cooked (which is the case, I find, in most hotels in Norway), but apart from that I can thoroughly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with ThonHotels.no
Stein R, General Manager at Thon Hotel Maritim, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear "Steve B"
Thank you for staying at Thon Hotel Maritim and thank you for your great reply. I really appreciated your comments on staff/service, room and breakfast. I will of course forward your comments to my staff.
We have started renovation and are looking forward to gradually present a modern and colorful "new" Thon Hotel Maritim during 2018. Our first 80 rooms are already ready for our guests and additional 42 roms are ready for our guests medio July. During 2018 all our hotel rooms, brekafast rooms, lounge, meeting rooms and front desk are going to be "new", colorful and modern.