All reviews cruise ship great location harbour view evening buffet included in the price free dinner nice hotel bars and restaurants reception staff three nights waffles rooms are clean the room was nice nice view pulpit rock ships norway
Reviewed 30 January 2018

Really good deal. Rooms are a little tired & not meant for 2 plus baby but service was incredible. Would defined reccomend for the location. Noisy due to local bars & boat engines often left running at night.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
1  Thank R3371DKlucyw
June J, General Manager at Clarion Collection Hotel Skagen Brygge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear R3371DKucyw,
Thank you for taking the time to give us such fantastic review - it means the world to us! Love to hear that you found the service provided by our staff incredible! We hope to see you back on your next visit to Stavanger and I can recommend you to book an upraded room that is larger than our standard rooms.
All the best,

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

This hotel never disappoints me!!! It is clean, elegantly decorated. Front desk staff is wonderful with providing help that is needed. Restaurant staff always have smiles!!! The bed is comfortable. The only thing about this hotel is that because it is fairly old hotel, you do can hear the street noise from the room, so be prepared.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank yhh

Dear yhh,
Thanks for taking the time to give us such great review - we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! It warms our heart that you liked our beds, the food and our unique location, but most that you found our staff helpfull and smiling :-) Our hotel is a building wtih a long history, but now we have new windows and hope that the most of the puls of Stavanger city will stay out in the streets. Hope to see you back on your next visit to Stavanger.
Best wishes

Reviewed 12 January 2018

The location of this hotel is really nice as you are almost on the water and the sunset is wow. The rooms are ok with a nice internet. Not many choice of food but there are plenty of restaurants where you can get any meals around and same for drinks.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
JuneJohansson, General Manager at Clarion Collection Hotel Skagen Brygge, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear Eric0u,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience - it gives us a chance to be excellent on your next visit! I loved the WOW regarding the sunset - I couldn't agree more! The city center is right outside as and we hope you found it both convenient with the short distance to everything. Again; thank you for the nice review and hope to see you back at CCH Skagen Brygge.
All the best,

Reviewed 14 December 2017

This Hotel was excellent . Very clean, great location, breakfast was very good . They also offer a dinner included in the price of the room which was very convenient for us. The view from the room were amazing. There were many places to eat or go ion the same street of the Hotel.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
JuneJohansson, General Manager at Clarion Collection Hotel Skagen Brygge, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Dear ana d,
Thank you so much for your great review!! I am really happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our unique concept that includes both breakfast, afternoon sweets and evening meal. I'm so glad you found our unique location at the harbour, close to restaurants and shopping amazing! Your fantastic review has been presented to the staff and was very much appreciated! Welcome back on your next visit to Stavanger!
All the best

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

I have given an extra star for accommodating staff and the location. I am in a wheelchair in a noisy disabled room with only one pillow on the bed, no water tea or coffee facility, no phone to call room service or front desk to rectify these issues, no way to call anyone in an emergency, no pull cords in case I fall in the shower, no handles on the wall of the shower for stability. No gym. We were forced to pay for dinner in the room rate when we don’t want it and asked specifically for B&B only - there is only one dish on the menu & we want to eat out (why would you do that when customers don’t want it?). I also paid for my team to stay here as I thought it a treat. We still have to stay here another two nights and no-one wants to. I am embarrassed and we are all disappointed. I have been coming to Skagen Brygge for 20 years. I will not be back.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Ben5425,
Thank you for taking the time to give us review - it's the only way we can get better! Our unique concept includes both breakfast, afternoon sweets, coffe/tea and a light evening meal included in the price. We've had this concept for 7 years and since you have visited us for 20 years it should be known to you? At the time you were visiting us we were renovating and the gym was out of order, but now we finished the renovation. I'm sorry that we didn't meet your expectations this time, but hope to see you back on your next visit to Stavanger to show you that we have improved.
Best regards,