All reviews large flat screen tv firelake restaurant one night great room newly refurbished hotel public areas nice and clean hotel superb hotel only thing missing big hotel five minute walk comfy bed small lake perfect location breakfast buffet enjoyed my stay business room
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Nice room with a comfortable bed. TV and WiFi absolutely fine.
Well lit, relaxing swimming pool, jacuzzi, and sauna area. Gym looked well equipped with free weights and some machines.
Were flexible and allowed us to check out late at short notice.
Friendly staff.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Helena Hauge G, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Atlantic, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Neil M,
Thank you for this wonderful review. we hope to see you with us again.
Best regards Helena H.G. Front Office Manager

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel is centrally located overlooking a lake with a fountain. It is less than 5 minutes from the city centre.

Friendly helpful check in at a clean and spacious reception area.

The rooms are very good and clean with AC and a heated bathroom floor.

The bathrooms were very clean and tidy. Towels were plenty.

The bed was too soft for my liking.

The choice of English speaking TV channels was poor and could easily be improved on.

I personally did not like the working area in the room but it was definitely functional.

Breakfast in the restaurant was completely self-service. The choice was excellent and was all well prepared. The bread choice was excellent.

I would definately stay there again.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Anver Q, Thank you for this really nice feedback. I am really happy to read that you enjoy your stay and that the location and breakfast was to your liking. I will take you comments about the TV channels and working space in our improvement work. In the meantime we do have chrome-cast and also desk we can put in the room if you would prefer that on your next visit. Hope to see you with us again. Best regards Helena H.G. Front Office Manager

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Located by the lake within Stavanger, this hotel is within a few walking minutes to the old town and port. We had a nice room with view and the staff was very kind.
The room was large and clean, breakfast
was very good.

Date of stay: July 2018
Helena Hauge G, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Atlantic, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Dear agurol,
Thank you for this wonderful review. I am so happy to read that you enjoyed your room. Hope to see you with us again.
Best regards
Helena H.G.

Reviewed 4 July 2018

I must say this hotel is fantastic. Beautiful rooms, excellent food and very nice relax area with jacuzzi, sauna and gym. The jacuzzi and gym have fantastic view over the city. And what about the restaurant Fire Lake? WOW is all I can say and it means fantastic, excellent etc. Special thanks to Pia at the front desk/reception for excellent service, Tina the service manager also for excellent service and "Yes I Can" attitude. She make our stay about the best ever with a nice room and high service level on e-mail before Our arrival. And of course a big thanks to the restaurant manager Mario for a world class restaurant experience. We will come back!!!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Rune K,
Thank you for this amazing review. This was a join to read. I will make sure Pia, Tina and Mario receives your thanks. Looking forward to having you stay with us again.
Best regards
Helena H.G.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

The hotel is perfectly located. The room are comfortable but the cleaning could be better. The laundry service returned sometimes clothes not ironed. Service people entered the room without even knocking on the door.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
Helena Hauge G, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Atlantic, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear Michael Y,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback .I am happy to read that the location was to your liking. I apologize that the laundry service was not up to standard and that service people came in with out knocking. This is not how it should be and we wiI fix this. I have forwarded your comments to the cleaning department so that they can improve their routines. Hope to see you with us again. Best regards Helena H.G.