See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for one night only, it’s centrally located in the Bergen city center but the walls are very thin so you will not get a good night sleep, there’s a bar right downstairs that stays open all night. The breakfast that you get is a joke, it’s stale bread with meat and cheese.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

I guess you get what you pay for. The location is quite good & the price is decent (for Norway).

Breakfast included is the same ham & cheese sandwich everyday - nothing to write home about. Staff are nice. Cigarette smoke from the outside tends to travel into the hotel (it doesn't smell great).

WiFi is really really slow - basically like inbetween dial up and 3G. You have to keep connecting/disconnecting.

I stayed for 3 nights & my room wasn't cleaned once (not even trash emptied) they did give fresh towels though.

Again it's better than a hostel but don't expect too much.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 September 2018

Room was quite large and spacious. The double bed was two twins pushed together however still quite comfortable. Good central location. The shower was tiny, a circle corner shower - I'm a size 8 lady and found it quite small banging my arms on both walls trying to wash my hair. May be an issue for a large person considering this accommodation. The wifi was practically non-existent. Whilst we could connect, we simply could not get any service in the room except one spot on the floor but even then it hardly worked. We went downstairs to various locations and tried multiple devices. This was an issue for us seeing as we relied on wifi for travel plans. Had to go to the pub and use their wifi.
The lift was not working and we were required to carry bags up four levels.
Breakfast is terrible - ham and cheese sandwich (plain not toasted) wrapped up and left in a bag on the bedroom door in the morning with a small bottle of juice/cordial.

Reviewed by 29yo couple from Australia travelling on a budget.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2018

Decent room with hot water, basic facilities, television. Breakfast is a sandwich with juice. The sandwich was nice. The juice I did not try. The location is perfect. I loved it. My favourite aspect was the friendly receptionist who happily kept our bags even before we had checked in, and also checked for me if I ate ham. He got me a double cheese sandwich which was exactly what i needed. I loved my stay here.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Central location. Quite ugly and old flat. The room we got was very tiny, not well cleaned and with ugly curtains that couldn’t even shade the window properly. For breakfast we got a sandwich with cheese and ham and a small bottle of orange juice. No coffee or tea!! I suggest at least to put a kettle with some instant coffee and tea bags in each room and also to ask about dietary needs. We were not even asked if vegetarian, lactose intolerant or celiac! In general, the biggest problem is the price: we paid about 140€ for one night and we should have had at least a better breakfast and better cleaning!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple