“Quick, tasty, no fuss”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 March 2017

Title is all you need really. Came here on a Monday, surprising amount of people for 4PM. The restaurant itself is pretty nice, service pleasant and efficient. A lot of dishes to choose from. You can pick whatever protein you want for most, though I recommend duck, if possible. Food is generally simple, but with a flavorful sauce bringing it all together. Very comparable to Phu Yen, also in Trondheim.

1  Thank plmhns

Reviewed 27 February 2017

When we arrived Trondheim for a long weekend last week our friends took us to a Thai restaurant of their choice. And they could not have chosen better!
The table was booked in one of two restaurant rooms where you can sit on the floor level with you legs placed in a cavity under the table. I guess it gives you some "Asian" feeling - to sit on the floor during your meal;)
We had Tom Kha and Tom Yam soups for starters and they were delicious! We ordered duck and shrimps for the main courses which were nicely designed with an orchid flowers, smelled tempting and tasted just yummy.
Of course we have shared a fried banana with an ice-cream for dessert and it was good too.
This food experience in combination with very nice and attentive personnel and reasonable prices made us to come back for lunch to Benja Siam two days later.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

A little more expensive than other Thai places in Trondheim but the atmosphere is definitely worth the extra cost. They offer several vegan options and the food is tasty and good quality.

I love the fact that they have the seating area where you take off your shoes and sit on pillows on the floor with your feet dangling under the table!

Reviewed 29 January 2017

Came here at the recommendation of the hotel. Great choice. Charming place - and nearly full. The staff were all Thai. I had the chicken wonton to start - it was very good and light. I can't resist a good green curry with chicken. They kindly supplied a few extra fresh chillies for a bit of a kick. It was excellent. I would come back here again - there are a lot of dishes that went past that looked pretty good.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

As always, I complain about the beer selection, which consists of a couple of thai lagers and a Norwegian one, but the food is excellent. I especially like their duck dishes.