All reviews nice hotel shopping centre large grocery store modern building handy location restaurants and bars airport bus an iron comfortable stay hotel breakfast the river breakfast buffet was good walking distance nice bathroom hotel is located parking garage location is great
Reviewed 12 October 2017

We had a nice stay in Trondheim. The hotel rooms are a bit small, but clean, sleek and well decorated. The bed was great, but the soap etc., could've been nicer. Breakfast buffet was good also. Had traditional Norwegian selections as well as more american type ones.

Stayed: September 2017
Review collected in partnership with VisitNorway.com
Merete I, Guest Relations Manager at Scandic Solsiden, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Hey Suzy
Thanks for your review on Tripadvisor.
Happy you enjoyed your stay.
Hope to see you soon again.

Best regards
Cecilie Fiksdal

Reviewed 9 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 6 October 2017

I had a great stay at Scandic Solsiden. Great hotel and people who worked there were nice. Clean room. The only thing I wish could have been better was the resturant/breakfast room. I am a wheelchair user and some food at the buffet was placed to high for me, and there were too little space between the tables so it was hard for me to move around.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with ScandicHotels.com
Merete I, General Manager at Scandic Solsiden, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Hi Berit
Thanks for a great review. I'm happy to hear that your stay was great.
Accessability is important for us in Scandic, and I will keep this in mind when we will refurnish our breakfast room. I hope we will see you again soon.
Best regards Merete Imbsen, General Manager

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Easy arrival with ovn car parking in the basement by the hoteldoor. Central and quiet position. Very good breakfast. Short walk to Solsiden and the old district Bakklandet. Short walk to several shops and restaurants.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi Bente
Thanks for taking your time to give us a review after your stay. I'm glad to hear that your stay was excellent and we're looking forward to welcoming you again.

Best regards, Merete Imbsen, General Manager