All reviews excellent location hotplate fridge tv floor window city
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Clear directions were sent to me prior to my arrival, and it is about a 10-15 walk from the station. The room was a good size with a little kitchen (fridge, hot plates and sink) and a heated bathroom. It was basic but suitable for the price. Great wifi. The room was quiet - I could hear my neighbours coming and going, but they were pretty quiet. Helpful staff who let me use the washing machine and dryer for free. Nice location a short walk from the main street, and very secure, you leave your key at the front desk when you go out. Bring a sleep mask if you are there in summer because the sun doesn't set until 11pm and rises at 3am. Trondheim is absolutely stunning and I enjoyed my time there. Try a coffee from Dromedar cafe, there are a few in town.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank runitloveit
Reviewed 18 April 2012

Centrally located and adequate for a city tri if you don't expect anything special but a reasonable price. Free WiFi, a little kitchen. Ordinary rooms, but hygiene could be much better with a dirty fridge and a Smela bathroom... Rooms facing the street are Esther loud due to single glazing and a tramway line passing by.

• Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank Fuechtenkord
Reviewed 8 March 2012

basic, but clean, nice size rooms with wireless internet. Central and very convenient location, friendly and helpful staff. No elevator. 12pm check-out a plus.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Erica B
Reviewed 2 July 2011

Clean, nice size rooms, better than I expected! Central and very convenient. Great, helpful guy at the front desk.

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed 29 May 2011

This pension offers an hostel like accommodation. The low price is the only plus I can find about this hotel. The rooms are not really clean and they do not get cleaned during your stay (I've bee there for 4 days). The same is for towels, I got a single towel when I arrived and I never got a cleaned one in four days.

Definitively I regret I didn't spend a bit more for a better accommodation.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business