All reviews front desk excellent location room was clean kitchenette sink bedding hotplate hallway tv noise window city
Reviewed 2 July 2011

Clean, nice size rooms, better than I expected! Central and very convenient. Great, helpful guy at the front desk.

Date of stay: July 2011
Reviewed 29 May 2011

This pension offers an hostel like accommodation. The low price is the only plus I can find about this hotel. The rooms are not really clean and they do not get cleaned during your stay (I've bee there for 4 days). The same is for towels, I got a single towel when I arrived and I never got a cleaned one in four days.

Definitively I regret I didn't spend a bit more for a better accommodation.

Date of stay: May 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Japanninja74
Reviewed 8 April 2011

Excellent location, 2 minutes from Torg on foot; very comfortable room; nice bathroom with heated floor. The room is equipped with a kitchenette you can use for cooking easy meals. The wi-fi internet is for free. Unfortunately, in the absence of an elevator, at the check-in and the check-out guests are forced to carry their suitcases for two or three floors through the stairs. That doesn't change the fact this hostel is highly recommendable.

Date of stay: March 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cindy417
Reviewed 23 January 2011

I think the rooms must be recently renovated, because everything looked new. Nice furniture, a 32" widescreen TV, nice bathroom. We booked a double room, it costs just a little bit more than a single room, but one of the beds were so big that 3 persons could sleep there.

The staff was good and helpful. The location couldn't be any better. The Wifi internet is free.

Only thing separating this hostel from a hotel, is no breakfast.

Date of stay: January 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank JonasFrost
Reviewed 19 May 2010

This inn provides hostel-like rooms with bunk beds, private bathroom and kitchenette. I wasn't expecting a lot of this place due to the price and the central location, but I'm still regretting not having spent a little more to overnight in a better inn / hotel.

The receptionist was not exactly helpful: the guy seemed really annoyed to be disturbed when watching TV and gave us the room key without any guidance. But the real disappointment began when we arrived in the corridor: a powerful urine smell prevented me from breathing. The room itself was tiny and noisy (bad isolation and leaking kitchen tap), and the old shower was incredibly inconvenient, almost causing flood each time it was used.

The central location is the positive aspect of this accommodation, but if you are not desperate to save money, do yourself a favor and try something else.

Date of stay: August 2009