All reviews make your own waffles small hotel nice courtyard great parking great location stayed here great breakfast city centre backyard 120nok keys possibility ferry apartment noise sleep
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night prior to catching ferry back to Denmark. Private parking at rear which you can reserve and pay for 120nok (about £12) a night. Or room on the 3rd floor was small and basic but comfortable enough with a good bed and shower. Cable TV with approx 5 channels some of which show English speaking programmes with Norwegian subtitles. No evening meal offered but breakfast was good with plenty choice. Bottled beers and soft drinks are available at reception and reception staff were very friendly and helpful. Really nice courtyard at the rear with a gas BBQ and hammock!

Only one slight issue. We booked using booking.com who normally use credit card details to reserve a room and it did state that we wouldn't pay until we got to the hotel. However when I tried to check out and pay by cash the hotel had already taken the full amount from my card. When I checked my account it appears the hotel had taken the full amount at the time of booking.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2017

Very nice and cosy place. The room was pretty old, but still nice and the location as such was awesome. We liked it a lot and being a bit in a side building with a dog was also good! Can easily recommend it to other visitors that like to visit Kristiansand a bit. Not made for weeks of staying, but some days simply fine.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Great breakfast! Great staff! Great location! Great price! Great parking possibility at the backyard! Great! Great and Great! Great wifi! Super clean! Free waffel from 15pm and coffee! See you soon!!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Probably a strange title.
Let me elaborate a bit. I stayed 3 nights at this hotel. The first night I did not get much sleep because the neighbors were having a small private party. And the walls are very thin. Whenever someone goes for a shower uses the toilet it sounds like they use your room for it.
The room itself is small but OK.
I was about to ask the staff if the same people would be there the 2nd night. But they called me to tell me I had to change room because there was a problem with mine.
So I was lucky and got the 3 bedroom apartment right beside the hotel.
Amazing room..
Really good
This would easily get a 5 star rating.
Just a bit unfortunate that the fire alarm woke me up.
So.. The small rooms get 2 stars. (because of the noise) Breakfast 3-4. Staff and the apartment 5 stars.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 March 2017

Could not have wished for more, perfect place for holidays, hotel matched all my needs, super well located, close to everything, good environment very good breakfast, thank´s to the hotel manager for the tips given.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends