“Perfect burger, relaxed atmosphere ”
Review of Sagene Lunsjbar

Sagene Lunsjbar
Ranked #342 of 1,672 Restaurants in Oslo
Cuisines: Norwegian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: The yellow house in Maridalsveien 153 was built in the middle of the 18th century. It has been a dancing scene, cinema, restaurant, cafe and in the end a "brown pub" before the total renovation started in the winter 2005/2006. Sagene Lunsjbar was reopened Wednesday 22nd of february 2007 with time appropriate details and is now established as an informal and everyday local cafe suitable for everyone. Sagene Lunsjbar is today a light and nice gathering point in Sagene - a cafe with rich traditions in informal surroundings.
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

A nice relaxed restaurant where i felt comfortable eating on my own (travelling for business). I order an interesting local draft blonde beer with the Sagene burger, both were perfect l.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

This is a really cozy restaurant with good food and drink. You can enjoy the backyard in sunny days or eat a good meal inside the very nice and warm restaurant. They have local drinks and use good and fresh ingredients for all meals!

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I’ve heard of the place and wanted to go there for a long time. Went with family who was in town for a visit. We sat outside and the table was unstabil, so we asked for something to put under it to keep it stabil...the waitress was totally helpless and told us «That’s just the way it is, cause it is broken». We got our food and drinks... drank the water and the wine, no waiter to be seen. After a while I went inside and asked the bartender for an other glass of wine. Nobody asked if the food was good either. The fishsoup was ok, but I missed vegetables and more balanced tastes, it was with a lot of heavy cream. The waitress started collecting flowers from the tables (where people sat eating and drinking) 30 mins before closing.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I ordered a chicken burger. It tasted so lovely. The "burger" was a chicken filet, fresh and well seasoned. The burger bread is the best I have ever tasted. I'm so impressed.

My friend had a hamburger with extra bacon and cheese. And she loved it.

Friendly staff, good service, and ok prices.

I can really recommend this place

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Do yourself a favour and try their Chevre Salad. It is out of this world. Their coffee is good, and their hot chocolate is fantastic. Combined with a cozy atmosphere, this place is perfect for a weekend brunch

Sagene L, Daglig leder at Sagene Lunsjbar, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Hi Christian! Thank you so much for your kind words:-)