“Best sushi in town!”

Mr. Fish
Ranked #384 of 1,654 Restaurants in Oslo
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Mr.Fish is my favorite sushi restaurant in Oslo. They never disappoint me! The sushi is fresh, delicious and nicely plated. It tastes and looks fancy for a friendly price, definitely worth your money! I highly recommend a visit to Mr.Fish for all sushilovers.

2  Thank Cathrine T

Reviewed 10 July 2017

One of the top choices for sushi take away in this part of Oslo. Clean and always up to standard. Quick and good service. Recommend their Sashimi and Rainbow Maki.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Mr. Fish is a cheap and great option for sushi lovers.
I oftenly order for take away at theirs, and quality is always on top .

Plus : love their Edamame (quite hard to find a Japanese restaurant serving edamame in Oslo !)

Reviewed 25 August 2016

The restaurant is located in a small shopping center, and its surprisingly good. Its a bit unipersonal, but it tastes really good, and not to mention the low price.

Reviewed 3 February 2016 via mobile

My husband and I ordered from here. He had the salmon maki and crabstick maki while I had the spring rolls and spicy salmon maki. The maki comes in pieces of 6 for each type and we didn't have to wait long at all till it was ready. It was absolutely delicious though I hoped that the spicy salmon would be a little more spicy. The spring rolls were my favorite. Affordable.