1,177 results
All reviews small room roof terrace royal palace short stay comfortable bed single room budget hotel national gallery central location hotel room your luggage place to sleep excellent location expensive city no frills buffet breakfast train station
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We have spend 3 nights in the Smarthotel in Oslo

- tiny room
- view against a wall
- Staff couldn´t answer general questions about the surrounding
- no room service within 3 Days

+ good price for Norway
+ good location

If you invest some more Euros you can get a better Hotel for the Money / Wouldn´t book here again

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Thomas F, Senior at Smarthotel Oslo, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

+ A informativ feedback that you just shared with other travellers around the world.
+ We do have things to work with in the future, and we love to get better everyday.
+ We have changed our routines for room service, and we do offer it more often.

Welcome back!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Great location that is close to all sites, breakfast is very good quality with lots of different options, room is small but if it's just for a weekend no worries about that. Bed is good quality. Very easy to reach from the airport with the flytoget train.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

WOW, thank you for taking your time to give us a feedback of your stay with us.
We truly appreciate your comments, this will make us better in the future.

Have a great day, and welcome back!

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed for one night.
They let me check in at 1pm which really helped me as I had a load of work calls to do

WiFi was great for streaming and work video calls

I never had breakfast.

Shower was a bit broken
But I was happy enough

Trip type: Travelled on business
Thomas F, Senior at Smarthotel Oslo, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Hi Jonny, you can allways get early check-in as long as the room is ready for you.

Hope you had a great stay and you work calls went very well.

Have a great easter!

Smart wishes

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed here for my brother-in-laws 30th celebration weekend. I didn’t know what to expect as my wife had sorted everything out.

The hotel is very easy to find and is only a five - ten minute walk from the centre of Oslo.

The reception area is very clean and tidy and the staff were very polite and spoke perfect English. My initial thoughts were that this place was very cheap, as I’m sure most people will know, Norway is a very expensive place to visit.

The check in was very swift and we made our way up to the 7th floor.

When I opened the door, I had a bit of a WTF moment! The room is small, very very small! Luckily we only travelled light, but although it’s quite small, it was very quirky too with a fold down cupboard and space under the bed for your cases. The bathroom was also on the petite side too, but the shower doors fold outwards to create a comfortable space to shower.

The bed was incredibly comfortable, and there was a spare duvet underneath the bed too, which we didn’t use as the room was lovely and warm.

We didn’t opt for the breakfast as we wanted to go out and explore Oslo, but I did walk through the breakfast area, and there was lots of choice available.

I’d definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying for a short period of time; however, if you’re there for a long time, definitely book somewhere else as you’ll struggle to get a full size suitcase in the room and unpack it.

Checkout was very easy as well, just pop your key in the tub and off you go.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

WOW Kei, I love your detailed feedback.

This is what Smarthotel is all about; nearby sights, great breakfast, practical rooms and great beds for a good night sleep.

I wish you a happy easter!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

The hotel is very well situated near Oslo center and about 5 minutes from the Nationaltheatret metro and train station. The room and the bathroom were very clean. The problem was the size of the room. Aside from a small double bed there was just about 3 square meters space, no closet or space for bags. The service at the reception was good.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi Av, small rooms for a small price.

I`m thankful that our smart staff provided great service as allways.

I wish you a happy easter!