“Fast, but poor quality ”
Review of Monolitten Cafe

Monolitten Cafe
Ranked #1,287 of 1,672 Restaurants in Oslo
Cuisines: International
Neighbourhood: Sentrum
Neighbourhood: Sentrum
Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

A bit line to order and pay. I ordered burger and beer. The beer was almost still. The burger was done fast, it didnt look appetising. Cold fries and poor taste on the burger.

Reviewed 31 January 2016

Avoid this place! I had a "christmas plate" dinner that tasted like a bad microwave tv-dinner. They clearly need more competition. Everything on the plate tasted awfull. The total experience was terrible, and its not much more to say about that

Reviewed 14 October 2015

We had a looooong waiting time at Gardermoen because of flight cancellations. We thought we would save the best restaurant till 1 1/2 hr before our flight. Proper dinner time at 5 pm. Entrecote: sold out, vegetarian lasagne: sold out, salmon: sold out... All they had was basically well killed burgers...

Reviewed 2 August 2015

With some time before flight and a hungry stomach, Monolitten is a very good place to visit. Portions are rather big, and very tasty. I have been here more than 10 times and quality is stabile over time.

Reviewed 6 July 2015 via mobile

I found my visit to Monolitten disappointing. Prices are very steep and isn't all that. NOK 82 for a small bagel. I even had to both clear and clean my own table before sitting down.

I'll be going elsewhere next time.