All reviews conference hotel minute drive swimming pool and sauna queen room metro station oslo fjord overlooking oslo city centre per night t bane nice hotel breakfast and dinner quiet area comfortable stay hotel is located excellent breakfast public transport
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Wow what great views and a magnificent venue for a wedding with a very cool underground tunnel linking the hotel and venue. Wedding was held in a fantastic wooden building which was stunning on the eye.

Only 15 walk from the metro station which is a slightly steep gradient for anyone with walking issues on the way to the hotel. The views from the metro were again stunning and a must way to travel to and from Oslo.

Staff were very helpful, room was comfortable and pool was lovely. Overall a great wedding and a memorable 3 nights at the hotel. Only 5 mins from the ski resort where we had a good walk down to a lake for some waffles and cake.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

Soria Moria is situated up on the hill overlooking Oslo. I spent a night there by myself to recharge my battery before flying back. I really liked it it's very modern, clean and it feels luxurious. Yet it's very comfortable. I liked its indoor infinity pool which was lit by natural sunlight. The pool was very clean and it's a good sized pool. The single bedroom was small but the bed was so comfortable. I slept so well I missed breakfast but the staff were so helpful they got me a plate of nice bread with cheese and jam. I helped myself to juice and coffee using their iPad touch screen. There were also complimentary fruits for guests to enjoy on the terrace which has a magnificent view of Oslo. There you can sit down and take in the sight of the city and the fjord. Plenty of lounge areas so that when I wanted to sit somewhere to enjoy a sip of wine I had plenty of privacy.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 July 2016

If you are in Oslo and want a natural sorroundings accompany you then this is your hotel. Very clean, helpful staff, excellent breakfast, train station is 5 minutes walk. Outskirts, slightly away from the busy city, excellent hotel, highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

Whenever I go to Oslo I prefer this hotel for my stay. It is a nice and quiet escape from a busy working day. Located 15 minutes from the city center, close to Olympic Ski Jump the hotel is based even slightly higher. The road towards the hotel offers some astonishing views over the city of Oslo. Depending on the location the rooms offer a nice view over the Oslo valley and city. Compared with the Scandic Holmenkollen closeby, which I also visited, this hotel has earned my preference. Parking is free at this hotel. Scandic charges NOK150 per night and has a bit outdated interior.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

The staff were very helpful and made it so easy. The room was clean and tidy. I would recommend staying here. They complementary breakfast was everything you needed not just 1 type of cereal. Comfy beds.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo