Me and my colleagues were on a business trip. On arrival the reception staff were very welcoming and friendly. The single room were on a small side and you would not want to relax in there after a hard day at work. Some of the rooms had broken showers!That said the rooms were tidy and clean. Breakfast selection was fine with all the basics provided in a buffet style.The location was super and a very short walk from National Theatret station (straight connection to Oslo Lufhavn airport). The hotel is in the centre and again a short walk to the Marina and there are plenty of restaurants and bars nearby,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Oslo's main street and in the heart of the city centre lies this historic hotel from 1899. Next to the Parliament and within immediate walking distance to a variety of museums, attractions, shops, bars and restaurants. The hotel has 114 rooms, as well as 5 meeting rooms with a maximum capacity of 70 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Agoda, Wotif.com, Booking.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Best Western Karl Johan Hotell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Karl Johan Hotell Hotel Oslo
- Norlandia Karl Johan Hotell Oslo