1,827 results
All reviews molton brown toiletries national theatre five star hotel train stop renovated room junior suite excellent hotel classic hotel beautiful room perfect location aker brygge lobby bar highly recommend this hotel royal palace grand hotel city hall street noise
Reviewed 15 March 2018

I stayed at Hotel Continental during a busniesstravel and I was really happy with every detail of my stay. The service, room (including bed, aircondition etc.), breakfast etc. were above my expectations and I really enjoyed every second I spent there. Will gladly stay at Hotel Continental the next time I visit Oslo

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Roundtrip ticket from the airport is 380 NOK. Walking distance to most of the downtown activities. Stayed in room 523 overlooking the street next to the theater and Flytoget underground train station.
The breakfast was great! Staff was very friendly and helpful.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

This is the first time I’ve stayed in Oslo so I don’t have a reference point but it’s difficult to find fault with the Hotel Continental.

It has an excellent location in the central district and has a wide choice of restaurants nearby.

Breakfast is a top notch buffet.

The only fault is very minor and it’s that the room was very small. It was very clean and the bed comfortable.

I’d use Hotel Continental again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 March 2018

I felt like a princess from the minute I walked in the doors. Excellent straff and amazing hotel. The food and the service was just excellent all the way, and the room was so beautiful. The hotel decoration is beond your imaginations.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with The Leading Hotels of the World
Reviewed 7 March 2018

Stayed two nights here, it is a very good hotel. 5 minutes walking distance from national theater train stop. It is very easy to get to from Oslo airport. I would definitely stay here again. Their breakfast buffet is amazing I loved their potatoes and eggs.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple