“Bowls bowls bowls!”

San Francisco Bread Bowl
Ranked #1 of 1,619 Restaurants in Oslo
Price range: USD 2 - USD 7
Description: Fresh bowls ready in minutes. We serve many different types of items ranging from meat filled delights to vegan specialties. Our bowls are healthy aged sourdough with low amounts of gluten and plenty of fiber. We have a wide range of craft beers and Kombucha. Eat in or take away friendly, check out Scandinavia’s first bread bowl restaurant.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

For a San-Francisco fan like me, this place couldn't have come to Oslo too soon! It's cozy and pretty, and very central, but most importantly, it's a very friendly place to be. Bowls are great too, as well as the various flavours of Kambucha and craft beer.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped on my way home from work. Lovely staff that go out of their way to make you feel at home. I had the mac’n’cheese and it’s the best I’ve had in a long time. It’s quite with a good vibe. I’m definitely coming back to try the other dishes!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

The food and the environment is very tasteful. The staff is also very gentle and nice to talk to. Perfect place to drop by after work, with friends or in general a go-to place! This is definitely me and my boyfriends new Central Perk.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Great bread bowls and craft beer pairings. Very friendly staff that go out of their way to make you happy. Also a wide range of kombuchas which is rare in Oslo. A small San Francisco oasis in Oslo!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Went with my boyfriend on a grey saturday. The perfect lunch to get warm. We had the mac & cheese and the chili bowls, both very good. Staff was friendly and service was great. Cosy place, not too busy. Recommend it!

Matthew H, Owner at San Francisco Bread Bowl, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Thank you for your feedback we appreciate the support and look forward to serving you again