“Quaint and cozy”

WU Sushi & Sake bar
Ranked #115 of 1,667 Restaurants in Oslo
Price range: USD 7 - USD 41
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

We just had a lovely evening here.
The restaurant is small, so it would be wise to make a booking if you are a larger group. However, when we went, it was not crowded but a nice atmosphere and crowd. We decided to have the Omakase/ chefs menu. We loved every dish, especially the tempura salad. The sashimi was fresh, and the ponzu sauce is well balanced. When we got the bill, we were amazed at the price! Quite cheap for the big meal and all the sake we had. Fully recommended.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I had dinner at Wu with two of my older kids. The place is small but cozy, and out of the beaten path. We had sushi and sashimi which was really good and fresh. We also had a couple of asian dishes, the duck, and some noodles. Although it is unusual for a restaurant to have good sushi and good asian plates this place is and exception, both are great! We had a really pleasant dinner, and can happily recommend the place.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

I've eaten here on several occasions as I used to live really close. The sushi is really good! The last time we ate here we had the chef's (surprise) menu, and we really recommend this! You get to try a lot of different dishes, and they're all really tasty. The restaurant is small and cosy but there always seems to be a table available. The staff is friendly. Really nice place, that I'm going to miss now that I've moved away!

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Nice cosy restaurant. Authentic dishes and beer. I advise you to stick with the Sushi dishes. Noodles not as enjoyable.
Good customer service and nice staff. Overall pleasant experience. Certainly return again.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Got there with one wife and two kids, 2 months old and 2 year old, walked away all happy,
Small place, good food, quality service and happy wife, what else can man wish? Highest score is well deserved!!