“Perfect Trip”
Review of Enjoy the Arctic

Enjoy the Arctic
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: It has been said that it is a privilege to see the "Lights" dancing on the night sky of the Northern Hemisphere.The few lucky of us that do have this wonderful opportunity , never seize to be amazed by the wonders of the Northern Polar Nights. Seeing the Aurora Borealis should be one of those things one must do before ending their journey on this planet. Since my passions revolve around photography, skiing, fishing and I am always seeking for new adventures, I thought I might offer my knowledge and the experience I've gained so far to those of you who are interested in Arctic outdoor activities. I am Andrei and if you are visiting Tromsoe I would be more than happy to offer you my services. My concept for these tours are small groups of people( 8 tops in one group ) willing to go in more secluded and 'off the map' places and enjoying a warm fire, maybe a good laughter, and generally a good time. I would like to further mention that all the photos on this site are taken by me in the places I have discovered and come to love so much and I'll be happy to share them with you. For more information, please contact me.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

"aurora borealis"
in 13 reviews
"wonderful evening"
in 5 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 4 reviews