“Great rooms and friendly stuff.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Altmann

Hotel Altmann
Ranked #254 of 362 Hotels in Vienna
Prague, Czech Republic
“Great rooms and friendly stuff.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2011

We liked the hotel and the hotel stuff very much. The room on the first floor was clean, spacious and quiet-the only problem was no available electricity plugs in the room, there were only two of them for the bed lamps. Hotel stuff was very friendly and helpful (although we vere a little bit surprised that the reception doesn´t run 24hours a day). Breakfast OK, we were only missing hot meals. Location is fine if you are there with a car- on Sunday it took me 75min to get to the city center by public transport, with a car you are there in 15 minutes. I would definitely recommed this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Millie019

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed here in June for 4 days and the proprietor and staff just made us feel so welcome and relaxed! The room was lovely, tidy and spacious. The breakfast was just right: cereals, fruit, selection of breads, cold meat and cheese. You can get a bus into the train station (5 mins) and the CIty is no distance away. We enjoyed the fact that we could go in and out of the City as we pleased without staying there all the time. I will definitely stay in Hotel Altmann again due to the first class service and reasonable prices.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
Scotland, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2011

I was in Vienna for 4 days on business, and Hotel Altmann was the nearest hotel to our venue.
From my initial email enquiry, through my arrival and stay, to my departure, the service I got from the hotel was first class, nothing was too much trouble for them, and they were always polite, friendly and courteous - service with a smile!

The hotel itself was clean and tidy, the room was a reasonable size, the bed comfortable;e, the shower cubicle much more spacious than most places.

But the high point was the impeccable service, at all times, from the staff. From arranging my airport transportation, to helping us all arrange a night out in Vienna, to even providing us (un-asked!) with plates and cutlery when we had a working chinese takeaway dinner in the evening.

The rates were very reasonable as well.

All in all I can deftly recommend the Hotel Altmann, I would certainly stay there again if I was in the area.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business