1,393 results
All reviews former bank bank restaurant park suite beautiful hotel cigar room suite upgrade walk in closet marble bathroom main restaurant spa area living room concierge team christmas market four seasons historical building luxury hotel breakfast and dinner
Reviewed 16 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
ParkHyattVienna, General Manager at Park Hyatt Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Reviewed 16 October 2017

By far one of the best hotels we have stayed and it made the ending of our trip amazing! Check in and out was efficient and friendly. We were warmly greeted on arrival. We were upgraded to a studio room on the top floor. Could not be any better! Very spacious, amazing nights sleep with a very dark and quiet room. Windows, blinds and lights could all be controlled from the bed. Fruits and a well stocked bar/snacks in room. Soaps replenished and room cleaned twice per day if needed. Comfy robes and slippers with a very relaxing spa available. Pool is cooler temp but is really is for swimming laps and therefore, the most appropriate temperature. Relaxing sauna and steam room and a very relaxing setting. Staff went above and beyond to make sure our 2 nights visit was amazing, and it was! Easy walk to bahn and many shops/restaurants. Beautiful area. Beautiful hotel. Would absolutely stay here again and have told family and friends who plan to visit Vienna that they should stay here too!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
ParkHyattVienna, General Manager at Park Hyatt Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear NC5Travelers,

Warmest greetings from Park Hyatt Vienna!

I personally want to thank you for choosing our property during your recent stay at
this imperial city as well as for taking the time to sharing this great feedback on
TripAdvisor.com.

It is wonderful to know that we could make the ending of your trip an amazing one
with the stay at our lovely house. Many thanks also for the kind words about your
guest room, the spa area as well as about the service from the team.

I greatly appreciate that you recommended Park Hyatt Vienna to family and friends and I really hope that my team and I will have the pleasure to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Park Hyatt stay was wonderful, great service, great rooms, very accommodating, and centrally located to best areas in Vienna. You won't regret your stay.
I'm sure stay is even better for those with world of Hyatt status.
If you want to splurge, or have award nights, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear Robert G,

Thank you so much for taking the time to sharing this amazing feedback about your
recent Park Hyatt Vienna experience with all the TripAdvisor.com users.

I am pleased to read that you had a wonderful stay at our property and that you enjoyed the service as well as the hotel location - much appreciated.

My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back again - please be assured
that we will take good care of you.

With my best personal regards,

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I thought that it couldn't get better than Park Hyatt Paris Vendome. Boy was I wrong! Everything about this hotel is stunning.

It's in a great location, walking distance to a lot of main attractions and the metro. The front desk staff were very friendly and when our room wasn't ready yet, offered us refreshments and a tour of the property.

The spa is impressive. There are lots of places to sit and relax. The pool is beautiful, but kind of cold.

We visited the cigar lounge a couple of times. It gives you the feeling that you're stepping back in time. The waitstaff was patient with us cigar newbies, and it was pretty cool seeing King Franz's portrait hanging above the mantle.

We did not eat at The Bank Brasserie, but we did go for a drink. Tasty mai tai! The room is beyond description- even more beautiful than the photos.

Our room was the best part. They upgraded us to a deluxe room on the second floor. Everything is operated by a high tech control panel, including the drapes for the windows which much be 20 feet high. The bathtub had a gorgeous marble backsplash along the wall. The room was very large. I felt like a princess! The daily water and nespresso pods were great too.

We called the front desk because we wanted to watch a movie from our computer on the TV. They sent a couple people to our room who went above and beyond to make sure we were happy.

We had trouble leaving the hotel to see the city! ;)

The only complaint I had was when my sister came to visit us in our room, the staff was rude to her and questioned her being there. I, however, never experienced anything of the sort from the staff.

I hope to be back soon!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Anna S,

Warmest greetings from Park Hyatt Vienna!

I personally want to thank you for your recent stay with us as well as for the wonderful feedback which you shared on TripAdvisor.com.

I am pleased to read that we could surprise you with our property and that you felt
so comfortable during your stay. I greatly appreciate your kind words about the room
upgrade and the technical features in the guest rooms as well as your feedback regarding the service at our house and the hotel location.

All the more I truly regret to read about the experience your sister had to make when
she came to visit you - my sincerest apology. Due to security reasons our team
members do have to ask several questions before giving access to guest rooms but it goes without saying that this should never happen in a rude way - naturally follow-up will be made.

My team and I are very much looking forward to welcoming you back again - we will
take good care of you.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Good evening, we were at the 6.10.17 in Living Room and we were very impressed. Especially your waiter Flavius pleasantly surprised us with special attention and was very friendly. Awesome
We will definitely be back

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
ParkHyattVienna, General Manager at Park Hyatt Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear NSchmied,

Thank you so much for your recent visit at the Living Room as well as for taking the
time to sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.com.

It is wonderful to know that you had a lovely evening at our outlet and that you felt
very comfortable with the received service through Flavius - much appreciated. Please
be assured that I will share your kind words with him and that he will be honored accordingly.

My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back again - hopefully in the not
too distant future.