USD 370
  • Pool
USD 150
USD 140
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 169/night.

USD 191
USD 170
Hilton
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 202/night.

USD 173
USD 160
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
USD 216
USD 193
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 228/night.

USD 84
USD 78
Trip.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 91/night.

USD 118
USD 106
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 124/night.

USD 234
USD 178
Priceline
USD 447
USD 395
Official Site
  • Pool
All reviewsdesign hotelmuseum quarterparliament buildinggreat hotelstar hotelwithin walking distancesingle roombeautiful cityhigh ceilingsreception staffbreakfast was includedjunior suitemini barcity centrepublic transportmetro stationrathaus
Reviewed 18 June 2010

Myself and my partner stayed here for 5 days and it was an excellent visit. The hotel is modern and funky and spotless clean. The staff were very helpful for everything.
The food in the restaurant was top class but a little overpriced for what you got.

The hotel is about a 15/20 min walk to the opera house, but the walk itself is an enjoyable one so you barely notice the time going by.

All in all I'd recommend it to anybody staying in Vienna.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2010

What everyone says is true, this is a lovely hotel, beautifully decorated with interesting glass sculptures. It is well worth a visit. The staff on reception were wonderful. However... I am not one normally to complain about service but.... Breakfast, Day 1 - No-one came to offer coffee, so I went and asked for a coffee - nothing, so I asked again they said of course I will bring some over - nothing, third time, after they had served several other people with coffee, I pointed out in no uncertain terms that I had now asked 3 times and had been waiting 40 minutes for a coffee, to be told they had run out and were brewing some more!!! Day 2 - I thought different tact required here, so I went straight up and said could I have a coffee please, the answer of course was yes... while getting my breakfast from the buffet I noticed that he had to brew some more coffee. OK I thought, so I waited and waited, he served two other people coffee but not me - now I am getting paranoid!! I went up and asked if I could have a coffee to which the reply was "of course sir!" No apology! Day 3 - Another tact! The waitress was serving coffee to someone else, so I requested a coffee, and lo and behold it was there. 5 minutes later I was asked if I would like a top up - I nearly passed out! What was going on?? Well we think that she may have been a new member of staff and not used to the ways of making someone wait! Other than that, when the bar was empty it took 15 minutes to get some drinks - why? who knows??! The shower was broken and I asked 3 times for it to be repaired over two days - it wasnt. Now I have moaned, would I go back? probably - yes. Why? It's a lovely hotel and the staff are lovely, albeit slow and inefficient! BUT if you can't deal with this don't go there, it did wind me up a bit! Congratulations to the reception staff and thanks to the lady at breakfast with the long blonde hair who was super efficient on our last day. (We didn't try the restaurant in the evening because we thought we would never get served!)

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2010

Having just returned from this hotel, after staying in another 5-star hotel in Prague, the Levante Parliament felf more like a 4-star. Reasons as follows:
- It was three of us in the room but it was only cattered for two (two soaps, two shower gels, etc).
- We had to ring reception as there were no bathrobes or slippers.
- No in-room iron or coffee/tea making facilities.
- The utilised toiletries were not replaced.
- The restaurant staff were not up to scratch. Used plates mounted on our table and we had to wait a long while to be seated, we stood there for quite some time without even being acknowledged.
- Most of the food trays were half empty when we arrived for breakfast, and it took long to be replenished, some of them not being replenished at all.
- We were surprised not to see a ramp at the main entrance, which meant we had to lift our suitcases up a run of stairs when we got at the hotel.
- The TV stopped working the evening before our departure date and when we left the day after it was yet to be repaired.
I just don't think the issues mentioned above should ever happen in a 5-star hotel. Having said that, there are some very good aspects: the location is brilliant, the staff reception very attentive and the room and shower very nice, and, at the end of the day, we did enjoy our stay.

Reviewed 27 April 2010

This hotel is special - the foyer full of stunning glass objects, the staff are well informed - happy to suggest restaurants and make reservations. Loved our room which was modern well equipped with an outstanding shower!!!!
Breakfast is a feast - delicious ,fresh and plentiful. The bar is lovely to return to for a nightcap, with a gentle buzz..
Its in a great location - central but not too city centre!!!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travelqueen162
Reviewed 18 April 2010

If you're looking for a luxury boutique hotel, then this place is ideal. The hotel is super clean and shows great attention to detail. The hotel displays a series of photographs of ballet dancers from the Vienna State Opera, in addition to beautiful glass sculptures - very unique. The breakfast is likely the best we've had at any hotel. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly. In terms of location, it's ideal for visiting the city. The Museums Quartier is just down the street and the Imperial Palace is just a short walk away. The metro stop is practically right outside the front door and there are several tram lines around the corner. We definitely consider this to be one the best hotels we've stayed in.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple