All reviewsdesign hotelmuseum quarterparliament buildinggreat hotelstar hotelsingle roombeautiful cityhigh ceilingsjunior suitemini barcity centrevisiting viennapublic transportmetro stationrathausnemtoisauna
Reviewed 27 April 2010

This hotel is special - the foyer full of stunning glass objects, the staff are well informed - happy to suggest restaurants and make reservations. Loved our room which was modern well equipped with an outstanding shower!!!!
Breakfast is a feast - delicious ,fresh and plentiful. The bar is lovely to return to for a nightcap, with a gentle buzz..
Its in a great location - central but not too city centre!!!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travelqueen162
Reviewed 18 April 2010

If you're looking for a luxury boutique hotel, then this place is ideal. The hotel is super clean and shows great attention to detail. The hotel displays a series of photographs of ballet dancers from the Vienna State Opera, in addition to beautiful glass sculptures - very unique. The breakfast is likely the best we've had at any hotel. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly. In terms of location, it's ideal for visiting the city. The Museums Quartier is just down the street and the Imperial Palace is just a short walk away. The metro stop is practically right outside the front door and there are several tram lines around the corner. We definitely consider this to be one the best hotels we've stayed in.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank maplecream
Reviewed 3 March 2010

this was a birthday surprise for my partner and the stay was excellent, from the prompt help of the concierge in setting up dinner reservations and giving info on the city on what to do prior to arrival, excellent location with the rooms facing inwards so very quiet, the upgrade and procecco on arrival, the long bfst hours on the weekend and excellent buffet, the rooms in a modern yet comfortable style and the excellent and very friendly service......it was perfect......and we will definately be back......

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2010

This is a wonderful hotel and is near to most of the tourist attractions in Vienna. We went to Vienna to see the Christmas Markets and this Hotel is only 10 minutes from the town hall Christmas Market.
I did'nt find anything wrong with this Hotel, the staff where very helpful, the rooms where very modern and i especially liked the look of the bathroom.
The breakfast was wonderful and the staff would come over to ask if everything was ok.
I you are looking for a modern and stylish Hotel which is centrally located, this is the Hotel for you.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank GwynantWales
Reviewed 5 February 2010

Having travelled quite a bit and stayed in my fair share of well appointed hotels and boutiques, I must say I was pleasantly surprised by Levante. Excellent service, especially the front desk staffsa and kudos for thinking a few steps ahead of me! E.g. Without me requesting, the duty manager offered to prepare coffee and a meal box for my early 430am cab ride! I merely asked what the earliest timing possible was for breakfast and totally was not expecting the very thoughful gesture.

I quite like the design but I must caveat my range is wide, from the somewhat opulent George v, Paris, to the artsy feel of levante...I especially like the unusually high ceiling of the room, not typical of boutiques!

I can practically walk to major sites and shopping areas. Very close to subway. All in all, for the price, location, design and most of all, service, this place is great and is extremely valued foe money!

1  Thank Ttej