“Ideal for lunch”

Price range: USD 6 - USD 16
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Inner City
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

Decided to skip the queue at Cafe Central & head here. Glad we did because it was perfect for what we wanted - a weiner schnitzel before heading home.

Decent weiner schnitzel with good potato salad. Reasonably priced, quick service & all authentic.

1  Thank BarristerLondon

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

New Year's Day and everything was closed. So glad we found this place after walking in the cold. Great traditional Austrian food with great favors and great local beer. Service was good and they have English menus and servers speak English. Dumplings were amazing and a great side salad.

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Wonderfully caring staff and great cakes and hot drinks . A winner on New Years Day Buchannan kept the wolves from the door !

Reviewed 31 December 2016

After a long day with sightseeing I was so hungry that the first restaurant that have table for me I went into so thats the story behind the visit here. I ordered Wiener snitzel not fan of it home but since I go to Vienna I had to test it. It was a little different then what the man on work make it to us for dinner he is from Germany. The look and the test was better here. But potet salad cold to hadn't been my first choose if I made it home. But then a new experience for me in life. Cold and warm food together. Service here was very good.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

We had dinner at this restaurant. It took a while before they brought us menus, and didnt ask what we wanted to drink. After the main course they did not ask if we wanted desserts, or something else to drink. The food was barely acceptable, there were some things in the food which should not have been part of that dish. And the final experience was terrible, when I wanted to pay the waiter gave us the receipt and then 'reminded' us that the tip was not included in the amount and that it would be normal to add a tip of 10-15%, this was very rude. Never going there again.