All reviews wonderful breakfast buffet included in the room rate minute walk walking distance three nights reception staff city centre yogurt arkadenhof tram key cheese stops
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a short trip to Vienna. It's slightly out of the city centre but very easy to walk, 20 min walk, catch a tram or train to get there.

I arrived here by train from Vienna airport. It costs 4.10€ with the regular train not the express green one. That's 16€ I believe.
I attach a copy of my google maps search. Trains are running very often.

Hotel has lovely decor, staff are kind and friendly, breakfast is downstairs from 6:30am to 10:30am.

I needed a paper clip for my cellphone Sim card, staff were glad to be of help and provided immediately no weird looks or questions asked. :)

Rooms are quiet, bathrooms are beautiful and tidy. Updated.
I love the style of the walls, details like this make it more enjoyable.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank eeeeeeeeeboss
Enikö J, Manager at Arthotel ANA Gala, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear "eeeeeeeeeboss",

Thank you so much for your feedback about your stay at Arthotel ANA Gala Vienna. I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and especially that you found our staff helpful. They try their best every day to make the stays of our guests memorable and very much appreciate when someone notices their efforts.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you again in our Hotel!

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Warm welcome , clean rooms and very good breakfast . Spacious rooms nicely decorated , Good value for money . Close to metro station , also close to tram stop. shops around , quite location . Coffee served at the lobby 24 /7 ,

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Alfred C

Dear Mr. Alfred C,

Thank you for taking the time to write a feedback after your recent stay in Arthotel ANA Gala Vienna. I was delighted to read that you left our Hotel only with good impressions and I really appreciate your positive comment about our Hotel.
I do hope to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Everything was perfect! The hotel is very cozy and stylish. Reception staff is very kind, helpful and always greeting you with a smile. The room was clean and comfortable. Every day it was in perfect condition when we came back at the end of the day. Breakfast is very good and offers everything you may need. The capacity of the parking is not very big but there is a good parking nearby if you don’t need to use your car all the time. Highly recommending this hotel to everyone!

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Evelina I

Dear Ms. Evelina I,

Thank you very much for your great review about your recent stay at the Arthotel ANA Gala Vienna. I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that everything was convenient for you.
We would be very happy welcoming you soon again here in Vienna and be your home away from home.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

The hotel has excellent staff on reception, breakfast and housekeeping. The room we had, family suit, was very comfortable and warm in the evening, after few cold windy days we had in Vienna. The welcome and restaurant tips from Jean-Philippe were precious and we would have like to say "un grand merci" to him.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Skyrouge

Dear "Skyrouge",

I would like to, first of all, on behalf of the Hotel Management thank you for your comments with regards to our Arthotel ANA Gala Vienna. It is a great pleasure for me to read that your stay in our house was an excellent one. This has been possible due to the fact that our team is passionate about serving our guests when it comes, not only to meet, but also to exceed their expectations.
I am looking forward to welcoming you back in our Hotel.

Yours faithfully,

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Nice, comfortable and large rooms with boutique style. Friendly service, good breakfast, and very good connections. Near by building works start early, but didn't bother us.
At breakfast you can make waffles. I like boiled eggs, and they were hot (in "sand"), fresh and tasty.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ambassador655445

Dear Marja-Liisa N,

Thank you very much for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at the Arthotel ANA Gala Vienna. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and we are very happy that you especially liked the hotel style and our excellent breakfast so much.
We are looking forward to welcome you back in the near future!

With best regards from Vienna,