- wonderful front desk staff which facilitated a quick check in although we arrived after midnight. However, we were given the wrong directions and had to return to the reception twice before we got to our room.
- we were given a room on the first floor of the old wing and there was no lift.
- like what many has reviewed here, the breakfast is great. Fresh organic food which is yummy too. Just don't expect an international buffet spread
- reception staff was patient to advise us on places to visit
- no bottled water provided in the room but its fine since tap water is drinkable
- borrowed a hot water flask from recep for our hot drinks since none in the room.
- bed and pillow are soft, sheets are smooth
- love the smell of the organic mint soap provided
- no other toiletries, so please bring your own
- no air-conditioning, was stuffy even with window open. Electric fan was helpful
- great view into the courtyard, but noisy when other guests were still talking past midnight and we woke up to some guests smoking in the courtyard on our first morning.
- convenient location within 5 mins to subway and tram stops, and the train to salzburg
Looking forward to the rest of our stay here! :)
- Room Service