2,163 results
All reviews the executive lounge cascade bar two double beds city park walking distance excellent location tram stop ring road opera house very nice hotel cat train rooms are large standard room central location mini bar by foot schonbrunn palace
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We have been to more luxurious hotels but very few are as comfortable as this one. Renovated recently, rooms are very practical and modern. Concierge messages on your TV, Chromecast enabled, excellent WiFi. Food is first rate, great spa and many shops in lobby. Close to many attractions and a very helpful concierge. First rate!!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2018

The location was excellent, very easy to walk to museums and shopping and dining. Staff was very friendly and helpful, I visited the symphony and it was a 5 minute walk for the best symphony I've ever heard. I paid extra for the executive lounge.....wow, what a place to relax and take in the views. Great value for the location and very nice rooms and on site bar.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I spent two nights at the hotel last month. The room was very clean and the bathroom, which I always insist:) The staff were super friendly, I felt very special for such a short time. I will defenetly come back when I have a visit in Austria again!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights with family in this hotel.
The location is great, only 4 min to heart of vienna.
The rooms are clean and comfortable.
Breakfast is as expected from 5 star hotel.
I booked for 3 adult and a baby but the room size was not large enough, it was small room.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Almost perfect hotel at a good price and feels like a JW. Wonderful lobby, gift shop was well priced, we were upgraded with awesome views. Location was really good - with a brisk 5 min walk getting you into the heart of Vienna. Breakfast was really good and much better than other Marriotts we have been too in Europe. Will visit again. Thanks all

Room tip: 614 - 620 even numbers have a great view
  • Trip type: Travelled with family