1,720 results
All reviews the executive lounge plaza room the penthouse diamond member ring road beautiful hotel hilton vienna walking distance the air conditioning an upgrade tram station rooms are spacious major attractions excellent location mini bar old city city centre
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The first day was great, check in was smooth and the front office staffs were all very friendly and helpful! However for the amount of money spent we were kind of disappointment that they were no bathrobe, no slippers in the room. It is probably available on request but this is Hilton for the basic thing like that we shouldn't even have to ask!
Some snacks was sent to the room but the card was someone else name! Not sure if it is something they sent to every room on the day of arrival or was it just sent to the wrong room.

The older lady with short hair during breakfast service was not very pleasant, no smile, no eye contact when talk to.. dont think anyone would like it when someone brushes you off when you speak to them. We had cocktailsss at the lobby bar on our last night and the staffs seen us but no one bring us the menu until i have to walk up to the bar to order my first drink.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
HiltonHotelsAustria, General Manager at Hilton Vienna Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear salisa L,

thank you for taking the time to write a response after your recent visit.

Reading your overall evaluation, I very much regret that your stay with us did not meet your expectations and I would like to apologize for the experiences made and the impression received. Regarding the slippers and bathrobes, I would like to kindly inform you that in all of our Executive rooms and Suites are these amenities prior to arrival in the room, in Standard rooms we provide them upon request, however, still on a complimentary basis. We do apologize if this was not clear communicated to you.
Furthermore, I fully understand your frustration about the described service received. Please rest assured that I have personally evaluated these incidents with the respective team members and department heads as such occurrences do not reflect the high service quality I expect from my team and wish to provide our guests.

Thank you once again for your valuable time and comments which help us to constantly review our services and to better adjust them to our guest needs.

Kind regards

Matthias Welzel
Hotel manager

Reviewed 2 April 2018

An excellent brief stay in this Hilton hotel. I expected the usual corporate soulless atmosphere but could not have been more wrong. Staff, ambience and attention to detail all very good. Accommodation very comfortable and quiet. The location is ideal 2 minutes from metro and walking distance to old quarter of Vienna.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
HiltonViennaPlaza, Guest Services at Hilton Vienna Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear nordoc2015,

we cannot thank you enough for your kind comments with regards to your recent stay. I will personally relay your feedback to our team who will be glad to know that their efforts contributed to your enjoyable stay. We at Hilton Vienna Plaza take pleasure in creating moments of magic for our guests. I am pleased that we were able to do so for you. I truly hope to welcome you back in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Excellent location, in the hub of the city. easy walking distance to most of the sights. the hotel ambiance is grand and love the retro pieces scattered around. We had a king room on the executive floor (which we had been upgraded to as my husband is a diamond member) which was big and very nice. The waterfall shower head in the bathroom was heaven. The highlight of the hotel was the executive lounge which offers good breakfast(you can even do prosecco breakfast) and beverages all day but the happy hour gives you plenty of alcoholic beverages and great light food. We had a lovely stay. the staff is very helpful. would love to visit again someday.

Room Tip: Floors 8 and 9 are executive
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Pranjal P
HiltonViennaPlaza, Guest Services at Hilton Vienna Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Pranjal P,

we cannot thank you enough for your kind comments with regards to your recent stay. I will personally relay your feedback to our team who will be glad to know that their efforts contributed to your enjoyable stay. I am happy you had a pleasant stay at Hilton Vienna Plaza and look forward to welcome you again in the near future!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel staff were extremely helpful. We had an executive twin room which was very comfortable and had two double beds. The shower was excellent. Although it was freezing in Vienna we could walk to all the things we wanted to see. Great breakfast in the executive lounge!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear pricebordon,

thank you for choosing Hilton Vienna Plaza. Great to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to share your kind words with the entire team. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights during our stay in Vienna. The front desk staff was very knowledgable and helpful with directions and restaurant recommendations. Rooms are spacious, bed was comfortable, location was decent.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank abctravels24

Dear abctravels24,

thank you for taking the time to write a response after your recent visit. I was delighted to read that you have had a positive visit to our hotel and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.