All reviews retro furniture rooms overlook central courtyard museum quarter westbahnhof train station definitely stay here again small kitchenette excellent stay visiting vienna city centre nice hotel schnitzel no air conditioning rooms are clean quiet at night nice breakfast location is great
Reviewed 13 October 2017

the room was clean but everything was old. The bathroom was extremely small. The TV was in a sitting room instead of bedroom. The plugs only worked with the light, so to charge my electronic devices (mobile and laptop) I had to leave the light on, which was very annoying for sleeping. A person entered in my room in the middle of the night. Another person woke me up after asking me my name.
I would never come back in this hotel again

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank soudabeh2017
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Sadly I was here for a business trip, but I loved the relaxed atmosphere in this hotel. Personnel is genuinely kind and helpful. Rooms are no-nonsense vintage, and super clean. Loved the patio. Nice breakfast.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2017

I stayed here for 4 nights and have no complaints. Service was good and having a great restaurant attached was a bonus (Filipino home cooking!).

The location is not quite central, but it means you are in a more residential and quiet area, which I enjoyed. It was very close to the main shopping street and many cafes, restaurants, etc.

I stayed in a room with a twin bed. It was small but clean and quiet. The shower was a bit weird, the shower head points at a weird angle and has crazy strong water pressure! Only shampoo and soap are provided. It's kind of a no-frills approach, but fine for me. I enjoyed the breakfast buffet with rolls, toast, croissants, scrambled and hard boiled eggs, deli meat, cheese, sliced tomatoes/cucumbers, yogurt, cereal, and fresh fruit. It was more than enough for a hearty breakfast. The courtyard is a beautiful place to sit on a nice day, although beware if you are not a smoker because chances are people will be smoking next to you!

More than being a hotel, they also organize different arts and culture events here and the restaurant/bar attracts locals as well as tourists, so it's a vibrant and lively place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank TO-psych
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Spent mid May through mid July here. Very BICYCLE friendly, had several great rides with staff members. Contact Wolfgang, Mannie or any staff member. Located close to local restaurants, shops, museums, and beautiful Mariahilfer Strasse. Public transport is very close also. The hotel's central courtyard is a great place to eat and socialize. Recommend reservations as it fills up quickly esp weekends. Great Philippino food (Thanks Mom!) in the restaurant with super staff. See Angelo at night. All rooms were nicely furnished. WiFI was free and good.
If I'm in Vienna, I'll be back.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Stayed with friends during 5days.We came to visit Vienna and enjoyed staying at this hotel.Nice location in the center of the city,but calm place at the same time,clean light rooms ,
with interesting interior desine in a style of 60ties according to friendly home atmosphere...

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends