USD 374
Hilton
  • Pool
USD 141
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 177/night.

USD 179
USD 193
Hilton
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 222/night.

USD 85
USD 79
Trip.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 97/night.

USD 94
USD 86
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 110/night.

USD 118
USD 107
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 132/night.

USD 188
USD 170
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 207/night.

USD 235
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsopera housegreat locationlack of air conditioningkartner strassedouble doorsalbertina museuman older hotelthe main shopping streetold world charmstate operawalking distancehigh ceilingsroom was largerooms are comfortablevisit vienna againwonderful citystephen's cathedral
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

It's all about location at a reasonable price when you are traveling for work.
So this hotel was a great pic as a few streets away from the golden triangle and Stephanplatz!

It has an antique feel to it...A bit outdated but charming. And loved the parquet!

Bedroom was clean however, sheets felt like the material of a doctor's scrub...I can't.

Service killed me: it's Austria. They are not famous for their extroverted personalities ;) however, if you work in the hospitality business one supposes you were trained to simply be kind to your guests and make them feel at home, right?

I think a friendly person behind the front desk is all that is important really, with kind conversation, a genuine smile and available to help with things such as: where to have dinner or find an open pharmacy...

One very nice young lady kindly and patiently gave me the info I needed for a dinner reservation. Meanwhile, her colleague forgot that we are in 2017 and that many customers speak/understand more than 1 language...and just slipped a little "just send her to Starbucks" in the conversation as I was leaving the front desk.
Not my idea of courteous service. Yours?

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Assistant_Manager_01, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Austria Trend Hotel Astoria Wien, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Dear guest,

first of all I kindly like to thank you for taking your time to send us your impressions of your stay at Hotel Astoria!

I am very happy that you liked the traditional style of our Hotel. We attach great importance to preserving the traditional old Viennese charm in our house. Of course, this also includes a friendly and competent support of our guests throughout the entire stay. Therefore I politely apologize for the beahvior of our reception employee. Of course, such a behavior does not count to our high quality standard and I will discuss the situation with the affected employee.

I would be very pleased to be able to convince you of our great hospitality on your next trip to Vienna. I am looking forward to see you soon!

with kind regards
Martina Fischelmayer, Assistant Manager

Reviewed 11 July 2017

All other reviewers are right: great location, spacious, attractive, etc. BUT, it's 7 AM on July 11 and it's darn hot in our (executive level) room. They provided 2 fans and will give you another if you request. Also it's right on the main shoppping avenue of Old Town but we didn't find it noisy. Maybe because no vehicle traffic permitted.

Room Tip: Executive room has good space and large bathroom.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2017

While travelling with 2 kids, we stayed in this hotel. It is located close to city center, nearby there were may shops and restaurants. The hotel had its own open vallet parking. Staff was very polite and friednly. Family room was sufficient and fit all our requirements. Breakfast could be more various..

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2017

I stayed here in May and loved it from the moment I walked in the entrance. It was just as expected, old world elegance and charm. All the staff I encountered were very friendly. The reception staff were extremely helpful on several occasions. I do not hesitate in recommending this hotel. The location is superb! It is so central to many Vienna highlights and handy to the trains and trams. The breakfast was great, again with friendly staff and a very good selection.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

The reception people were quite helpful, we checked in to our room but later requested for an airconditioned room and the receptionist was nice and helpful and gave us a room with air conditioning. The location was perfect, right in the centre of everything.loved it!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple