“Very small portions and with excuses”
Review of Le Petit Maroc

Le Petit Maroc
Ranked #1,945 of 4,807 Restaurants in Vienna
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Neubau
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We ordered tagin and couscous (abt. 23€). Both tagin & couscous were very less in quantity & was not enough for 2 people. Despite that I only got a very small portion of bread with tagin. The owner told me that this was the last bread (8 PM, after we have orderd). A couple who came after we have got our food also got same excuse "Last bread". I person who lie in front of customers is not good. We have also waited 10-15 untill we got something to drink.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank markus464

Reviewed 13 January 2018

A nice restaurant with attentive service and good food. I had a great time eating a tasty lamb tagine. The food was literally boiling hot when it arrived so I almost burned my tongue. So be patient! As I prefer rice to couscous, it was nice, that they offer this option for the side dish.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Lovely, new restaurant. Just reopened with new ownership. Multi-lingual staff. Lovely pasta dishes and great coffee. They serve a large range of wines and beers.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Great taste and great welcoming

I have ordered a traditional food and famous in Moroccan side called "Tajein" was great and excellent cooked
And we took morcon tea for sure :)

Was enjoyed and don't forget to reserve before you go will be better...

And best luck to all

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 8 January 2017

Although we had to take the table just near the door (because of all the reservations) and it was very cold outside tonight, we've had a lovely dinner! The harira tasted good, the fish/vegetables in puff pastry was a pleasant surprise (never ate this before) and the dessert (Andalouschnitte) was delicious.

Date of visit: January 2017