All reviews ice machine including breakfast nice place to stay u bahn clean bathroom close to metro station the hotel staff wi fi nice room on foot meidling city unplug cleanliness train stops euros
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Modest hotel on nice location. Rooms are well furnished and comfortable. Breakfast is poor. Hotel is very well located with parking facility and close to metro station. They have small conference rooms as well.
Not a bad choice for organizing workshops in Vienna.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Stayed for four nights with the family ; excellent location with a nice park for the kids couples of minutes on foot

The room was spacious with a clean toilet and shower facility en suite; did not have breakfast

The hotel staff are polite and communicate appropriately in English

Wifi was decent and there are vending machines and a computer in the lobby. The massage chairs (2 euros for 10 mins) are quite handy if you have had a long day!

Overall good experience and definitely value for money

Room Tip: Family rooms are quite spacious, make sure you request a large room
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2018

Poor and unwelcoming attitude from the receptionist, as if they were doing us a favour! The walls in our room were dirty and needed washing. The location was too far from the city centre even though we were led to believe it was near to the centre. The grouting on the tiles in the shower room needed attention, looked like mould. The bed was just terrible: lumpy, uncomfortable. Managed to get 40 minutes sleep. The breakfast was average and bland. This is not what I would expect from a four star rated Hotel and spoilt my time in Austria. I will not be returning.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

We wanted to stay for three nights. On the plus side. Good bathroom. Breakfast satisfactory. Reception okish. However the bedding though clean was way, way short of what you should expect from 4star. The mattress was very soft but old and very lumpy. The pillows badly old soft and lumpy. I did not sleep and ended up lying on the floor at 5am where I managed just over an hour. I can feel it in my back 36hrs later. Then at 645 for 45 minutes there was loud hammering either within or at an adjacent property. An awful experience. And so much so that we left and flew home not willing to repeat.
Room clean but corridor areas pretty grubby almost dirty.
Finally if you do like supersoft lumpy beds be aware that despite the name it is not city centre. The local area is not a tourist locality and I would not be happy for my older parents to walk from the metro after dark.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrew J
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

The staff is rude. They treat you like you came there to ask to stay for free... the triple room was a double room with a extended couch. The breakfast was poor, the room where we ate was too small, no windows. I will not spend a night in there again!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends