All reviews metro station ice machine ample space including breakfast nice place to stay u bahn clean bathroom the hotel staff wi fi nice room on foot buffet breakfast meidling city dial unplug housekeeper
Reviewed 16 August 2018

Poor and unwelcoming attitude from the receptionist, as if they were doing us a favour! The walls in our room were dirty and needed washing. The location was too far from the city centre even though we were led to believe it was near to the centre. The grouting on the tiles in the shower room needed attention, looked like mould. The bed was just terrible: lumpy, uncomfortable. Managed to get 40 minutes sleep. The breakfast was average and bland. This is not what I would expect from a four star rated Hotel and spoilt my time in Austria. I will not be returning.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

We wanted to stay for three nights. On the plus side. Good bathroom. Breakfast satisfactory. Reception okish. However the bedding though clean was way, way short of what you should expect from 4star. The mattress was very soft but old and very lumpy. The pillows badly old soft and lumpy. I did not sleep and ended up lying on the floor at 5am where I managed just over an hour. I can feel it in my back 36hrs later. Then at 645 for 45 minutes there was loud hammering either within or at an adjacent property. An awful experience. And so much so that we left and flew home not willing to repeat.
Room clean but corridor areas pretty grubby almost dirty.
Finally if you do like supersoft lumpy beds be aware that despite the name it is not city centre. The local area is not a tourist locality and I would not be happy for my older parents to walk from the metro after dark.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrew J
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

The staff is rude. They treat you like you came there to ask to stay for free... the triple room was a double room with a extended couch. The breakfast was poor, the room where we ate was too small, no windows. I will not spend a night in there again!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Very new and nice hotel.

Our room was quite large with a very nice, clean bathroom with a great shower. Bed is incredibly comfortable

The hotel isn't too centrally located but it is close to train stations and easy enough to get around from

Would consider staying here again

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Its in the city center, nice place to stay. Good rooms with nice clean toilets.
Breakfast is good.
Staff was very helpful.
Wi-fi was the best we stayed in this trip.
Construction going around the hotel at the moment.
Everything you need is walking distance from the hotel.

Date of stay: May 2018